William Blount/Jeff. Co Scrimmage

Flashy1048

Guest Oakland

i cant see how jeff co would react any other way than appreciation. say what you want about meadows and his commitment to a team, but he brought jeff co back and made them a good team again

Thats a shame everyone was looking forward to this scrimmage.Coach Meadows and Arron would not have been received well,thats for sure(maybe thats why it was called off) I guess Coach Euverard wants two full weeks of practice before the first game,I think we really need another scrimmage.I have not been impressed so far with the way the past scrimmages have gone, I hope we try to schedule another team.

NEITHER TEAM IS IN JC CONFRENCE ANYMORE, COACH U TOLD THE PLAYER LAST NIGHT THAT MEADOWS CALLED AND WANTED OUT OF THE SCRIMMAGE,

YESTERDAY MORNING. COACH U WAS UPSET BECAUSE THEY NEED TO SCRIMMAGE AGAIN BEFORE THE SEASONS STARTS. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO SCRAMBLE TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER TEAM TO SCRIMMAGE WITH.

NEITHER TEAM IS IN JC CONFRENCE ANYMORE, COACH U TOLD THE PLAYER LAST NIGHT THAT MEADOWS CALLED AND WANTED OUT OF THE SCRIMMAGE,

YESTERDAY MORNING. COACH U WAS UPSET BECAUSE THEY NEED TO SCRIMMAGE AGAIN BEFORE THE SEASONS STARTS. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO SCRAMBLE TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER TEAM TO SCRIMMAGE WITH.

825301872[/snapback]

That sounds like Meadows,can`t stay commited to anything.William Blount enjoy it while you can.All I have to say about it is "What comes around, goes around"

Guest region4fan

Sounds like Meadows might be a little Yella to me. Or maybe he has a few more of Marty's kids that he wants to keep hidden a little longer til they actually move??