Lavergnes jenkins runs his mouth

82cat

I hope everyone reads the article

TDC mans note MARSALOUS TALKING SMACK is only to try to sound like he is like Jenkins but if you read the article 90% of it is his coach talking about his skills.

Marsalous only talks about bineg a senior leader and certaimly doesn't talk about "breaking anybodies ankles" or "let em know if they come across the middle its on"

I can promise you one thing Smyrnas team saw it and I guarantee you he shook a hornets nest with his statements.

Im glad he did because this game had lost some venom over the past couple of yrs but once an opposing player calls you and every other team out well in his words "its on'

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

well, the diiference bewteen marsalous talkin smack and jenkins taking smack is that marsalous has earned the right to, i mean when was the last time lavergne even made the playoffs?

you know what i think? i think the feedback that this kid is getting from everyone is exactly what he wants. i mean, any guy who goes through an entire article and never mentions his teammates is only playing for himself. that's a shameful thing, but it happens. however, all this backlash towards him for what he said in the interview is exactly what he wants. bottom line, don thomas's squad will be terrible, awful, pitiful like they have been in years past and this was just an attempt to turn some attention to lavergne because their on the field prowess leaves much to be desired. i just hope this kid can back it up, because he's stepped in something he can't wipe off now. he's got a target on him for an entire season now.

Hey bhs you mentioned on another post throwing a cat out he window would it make cat liter or something like that in response to one of my silly thoughts

well

remeber you would have to throw it out 8 more times :D )

I have been around johnson for several yrs and have never heard him say a single word about how great he is. I have watched his work ethic and I can tell you he is a good leader and hard worker.

that thing about chris grimes saying he was going to the nfl was a prime example of reporters messing up people's words. chris grimes never said that. chas dodd was playing around and said "im going to the nfl". then the next day we read in the paper that chris grimes teammates says he's going to the nfl. and about a.j. he plays around and jokes alot so when he said it he couldve only been joking around but who knows.