Lincoln Co win

lincolncofan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Oh thank goodness. They are good and spirited...........but play constantly. When that girl used to sing all the songs that they played over the mike, it was throbbing headache. I bought special ear plugs to drown her out last year so I could concentrate on the game.

What a game!!! WOW! One of the best I have seen! Lincoln County snuck out of Murfreesboro with this one. I think the Falcons may have found a new QB. My thoughts are with Neon Dobbins. Neon and his family had an extremely tough week. Lincoln County needed this win. I do have to say that #20 for Blackman is one tough dude! Ok...time to put this one behind us and focus on Warren County! GO FALCONS!!!

825317293[/snapback]

Diddo all that!!!

I totally agree with you region4fan about the girl screaming into the microphone singing, my head still hurts when I think about it.

We were extremely lucky to come out with the win, that's for sure.

Blackman, according to my stats rushed the ball 42 times for 315 yards, but didn't complete a pass all night long. There was one time that they had a reciever that had gotten behind our db and was open for what probably would have been a td and he dropped the ball but, that's just high school football.

I really hate it for Neon Dobbins, a really good kid from a good family, maybe he can get healed up and still have a chance to go to the next level but only time will tell. L.C. finished with 230 total yards on offense. We must get more consistant on offense, and improve, to get where we need to be by the heart of the schedule to challenge for the region championship. This is an extremely young team that should only get better as the season goes along, you have a bunch of sophmores playing and most of the upperclassmen that are playing didn't see much action last year so it's like starting new for them too. I'm sure that Coach Thompson and coach Edgings will bring them along.

Guest region4fan

It sounds like the Falconsa nd the Patriots are pretty much in the same boat with the sophs getting the nods. We only have 4 seniors and one didn't play last night as he had to have surgery recently. We have 6 or 7 juniors and that is all......11 upper classmen on this team.

yeah that loss hurt bad. i mean to lose a game on a fumble return for a touchdown, its just not fair. ive been through so many of these games with blackman loosing at the end. blackman dominated the running game. besides for 1 long rong the Blaze held Gregory in check, i dont know the final stats becuase i didnt listen to the radio and i still havnt and wont get a paper because its just not fair. i mean LC won but they scored two touchdowns off of out fumbles. you know there is a saying that the better team doesnt always win, and last night at least i think that Blackman was a better team. still nevertheless i need to be positive and optimistic. i guess that was a good game to get the Blaze ready for region play, that a positive that last nights game wasnt a region game. well im fixing to take a shower and go get some lunch, ttyl. :rolleyes:

wow it was an exciting game last night..it seemed liek oen thignright after another..blackman screws up then get a good play right after it..LC screws up then somethings goes there way..LC jus capitalized in the end when it was needed..to many penaltys deffinatly killed both teams and the blaze..locke fumbles punt..merideth scores but mimms illegal procedure..blaze on the one and a flag...jus little stuff as the paper said..we get this one out ur head and go to next week

I think we just might have a new QB in LC. Hope Neon isnt hurt to bad heard it was his knee cap but not for sure big loss for what little passing game LC has this year.Gregory was good had a few good long runs.

825317191[/snapback]

Well with my opinion for LC Neon will be out for the year hopefully someone can step up and fill his role. Another point LC has some nice young receivers I really think they could go to a more passing attack and run draw plays with Josh. Josh will not continue to be successful with teams loading up the box. If this continue to happen I blame the coaches because they have to see what the fans are seeing.

I have not seen a DB run with bryson yet he needs to touch the ball more in the open field..This team has some weapons and to this point they have not been used effectively. Headed into some region action and then back to non region action, the teams the falcons will face are giving up a huge amount of yards in the air so why not attack the weaknesses. Anybody give me your opinion..

Lets Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!! Win them all for Neon