Sycamore/Creekwood

statebound15

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redhawk, the loss friday was maybe the best upset of the YEAR! however we will get it back after beating sycamore AND we will WIN as long as coach gives vaughn the dang ball!

825320066[/snapback]

tink69 how can you open your mouth to talk with that big foot of yours in it. CW may be a good team and I hope they are, but don't keep jacking up the hype when it is known that if they don't get better on the line then they can't win. You can't run the ball if you don't have room to run it. we will be waiting for your humorous replies. <_<

Redhawk, we all want the same thing..for the wood to do well, so why do ya'll talk crap to me because I say what everyone else wants too. In that, Our line will be fine if all you guys will stop telling them how bad they are. WE WILL BEAT SYCAMORE! If coach gives Vaughn the ball 25+ times it will be a laugher! 34-21

Tink-I want the hawks to do well just as bad as you, but if they don't correct some things, not just the O-line, they will be in for a long night. You don't talk crap until you can back it up with some W's. The season is young and the hawks have a chance to do well but let them make a statement on the field before you feed some jibberish to Sycamore or anyone else. We all know your not on the football team so let the players and coaches take care of business. Save your smack until Friday night about 10:30pm after there is something to talk about.

Whats crackin all you Sycamore people? I'm sure you all remember me. But i dont talk smack about football because i was a football player at Dickson and Creek Wood and know how difficult it makes things. SO wait until round ball comes around for my smack. Creek Wood made alot of young mistakes against Station Camp, but look for the young coaching staff at CW to correct those this week in practice. You cant put all the blame on the O-line either, those guys are bustin their rears out there to try to keep those precious backs and qb's from gettin hit. I know cause i was the startin rg at cw my only 2 years there. So quit blamin crap on the line. I came in from utc and i saw a lot of runs where coach Daniel could have driven an International through it. THey did some good things. They are still young with only 2 seniors on the O-LIne. It will be a tough game for cw but i dont think it will be a blow out. Creek Wood has a good defense, and if i remember it wasnt even a blow out last yearl. Last year the coaches told us about polk bein all high and mighty and he didnt do jack against us. If i remember it was a sophmore that gained most of the yards. SHould be a good game. :justwrestle:

Edited by creekwoodcrazy56

Redhawk, we all want the same thing..for the wood to do well, so why do ya'll talk crap to me because I say what everyone else wants too. In that, Our line will be fine if all you guys will stop telling them how bad they are. WE WILL BEAT SYCAMORE! If coach gives Vaughn the ball 25+ times it will be a laugher! 34-21

825320250[/snapback]

your comments are a good laugh sometimes. I'm sure coach D knows what is good for his football team, he doesn't need a armchair QB :justwrestle:

CBarkely, sycamore was a one year wonder that still finished 3rd place last year. what makes everyone think that they are so good, especially since they loss their guru coach and when garza gets nic up who do they have. WE have the best back in the region in vaughn and a pretty good back up in holt. I am done posting ya'll call me the sh after win win friday!