Sycamore/Creekwood

statebound15

Constance is absolutely correct it is a chance to earn some respect so all you sissys quit pressuring some of us to stop talking junk, I guess we are the only one's who BELIEVE. I am a TRUE REDHAWK and I predict we will dust sycamore to no end! Take that CBaRKELY AND YOUR HERO GARZA we are going to show him What A REAL WAR BIRD IS!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow tink69, you get dumber every day! Your mother must be proud. You say that you are a true redhawk but you have no class. HOw is that? It just baffles me. I don't know who you are but you must just be some reject that likes to talk. One of your earlier post was at 2 something, thats during 4th block, thats when CW is outside practicing. Now last year coach Bledsoe didnt have any computers out on the practice field but i dont know, maybe coach Daniels likes a little modern technology out there. Get a life. Good luck to both teams.

Tink, I have checked the time and it appears that the terminal that I am on is an hour off when everywhere else it shows a different time. Makes no sense. How could a site show one time on one computer and another time on a different computer? I don't think anyone around here lacks confidence. They just try to keep their mouths in check so they don't provide any bulletin board material.

This is so funny. I guess they let the "special" kids on the computers at CW. Yea I'm talkin to you tink69. Get a life man. No one at CW is scared or has ever been scared. Fear none, respect all. IF you are on the football team you prolly never get to play. You prolly just hold the dummies while the #1's run through you. But more than likely you just like to talk about football but obviously know nothing about it or Creek Wood. Quit posting, no one cares what you have to say. Well I am speechless. You are so stupid that i dont have anything else to say. Go CW.

I am on the team and no I do not start; however, I DO GET TO PLAY. Cowboys is right Garza is the only player they have. we can beat these 4th seed . Their line is not better than ours and we have more team speed...Vaughn and holt will run for 250+ yards and we win stop being chickens -redhawks lets do IT!

Guest riverrat

Cowboy, I want to believe that your last post just wasn't worded correctly, but if the intent was as it was stated then perhaps you and your bush league posts need to go to the WWF site. Talking smack is lots of fun until classless fans/players/coaches (pick whichever one you are) start making idle threats. Clean it up or get off this website.

IF this joke that calls himself tink69 is on the team, he will never play. If i had nothing better to do than say i was on the football team then I would just go dig a hole and lay in it. I mean honestly. Redhawk1 has CW changed that much since i left? I don't recall anybody being that stupid while i was there. Granted we talked some trash last year during b-ball season. But we atleast didnt pretend to be players and we knew what we were talking about. Tink you need to get a gf or a dog or something. I mean come on, if nothing else go hang out at walmart and play with the free puppies. Atleast then you arent bothering all of us who just want to talk football and not demoralize Creek Wood by being so stupid. Go Redhawks. See everybody Friday.

I just hope Friday night's game is as good as the bball game at Sycamore last year. Big, loud crowds and a good hard fought game. That type of atmosphere is what high school athletics is all about. We also play Sycamore in soccer and freshmen football this week. It would be nice to get a clean sweep.

Edited by redhawk1