Sycamore/Creekwood

statebound15

Tink69 you need to just shut your mout and listen to some people. If you are talkin all that trash to try and get them (the redhawk football team) fired up or somethin well its not workin. All you are doin is givin the teams they play and extra reason to work harder to beat them so you will shut your trash talkin up. I agree with redhawkprid890 everybody is underestimating the CW football team. Im not sayin that they are a great team or anything but they have the potential to be a good football team and beat some teams this year. If they will play like they can and are capiable to who knows, but they better not go to sycamore and think they are goin to go threw the motions and stay in the ball game. In order for them to stay in the game they are goin to have to go 100% every play. Well hopefully CW will go to sycamore ready to play and come out with a win. 2 Days!!!!!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what matters in region 5aaa is wins and losses no body remembers who had class and who didn't! Page always wins and that is all that matters come nov. they never get credited with being the classiest bunch but they win and they get respect! On the other hand mont. central always plays with class but no one remembers because they lose! All you chickens shut up i'll talk until we lose.

Rivernuts I explained what I meant take it or leave it. Couldn't care less. Would understand your cowardly attack if I would have said put Garza out but I never said that. You said that you hope I didn't mean it the way it sounded and I was stupid enough to think you were giving the benefit of the doubt and letting me clarify. Apparently I was wrong

CBarkley, you are a constant poster on every Page thread. Then you want to tell someone to worry about their own team. You wish Page to get beat and thats fine an dandy you should. i wish the same about Sycamore (except when they play out of region) But back to the original point I never wish injury on a player especially one that seems to have as much class as Garza.

Boo-punk I have made it known that my son used to play for Page as a freshman. He no longer plays. I have made that clear. Now if you are big enough I will be very easy to find when you come down. And I will see if you are nothing more than a coward or if you enough balls to back up your mouth. Obviously you don't have enough to play.

Cowboy you sound like one of the dad's from Varsity Blues. You know, the movie with the guy that played in the fast and the furious. The only team I dislike more than Sycamore is Page. So I hope they wipe all of Franklin clean with you but lose every other game. So remember everyone " Save a horse ride a cowboy" or at least talk smack to him.

Me thinks Riverrat is actually a riverPuss. And Constance who cares who you like or don't like. gather your troops and bring it little woman. You have seen that movie right. You just don't like Page or Sycamore b/c you couldn't play for either one. By the way is Constance your name or your mothers? Looking at your posts you seem to go around bashing everyone from Sycamore, to Maryville to Page. I liked you post about Liar liar pants on fire. Real good my ho!!! And then the one about you are not going to tell how much you squat because it would only make him mad. We know how much you squat. You squat every time you pee!!

Edited by cowboys

Yes, Constance is my mothers name and she's twice the cowboy you'll ever be. Why do you feel it necessary to attack everyone? Is it due to the inferior talent at Page this year? Well cowpie I say it's time to turn the Page and deal with the fact that the Page mini-run is over. So saddle up your horse and ride into the sunset or off a cliff or if you get a chance, into on coming traffic. Thanks and have a great day

Clarence Carter wants to know how this thread got so far off track. It jumped from talking about what looks to be a great football game to a bashing of another region team. I want you all to know that Clarence Carter does not endorse this type of posting and he never will!!!! Lets keep the thread on the subject of the game. I am Clarence Carter and I endorse this message