Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

In my book, Ralph was the most potent QB that we faced that year..................very very dangerous!!

Dodrill.................Zeke will get his due...................keep on supporting him. Obviously the DNJ sees his potential too as they put his pic in that ABC thing they did about RC football. Would you please email me at Mrregion4fan@yahoo.com?? You can set up a dummy account to protect your ID on yahoo if needed. I need to ask you something. Thanks!

hmmm, now lets see here. if jeremy isnt hurt then that means, im talking to haris, that your "sources" have informed you wrong about 2 things come on now you should really put your sources through a more strenuous process when your hiring them. B)

but seriously Mimms did come off the feild during the game so something must have been wrong with him. dont know if it was anything serious or if alsup wanted a senior handling the ball in such a pressure situation. even though it didnt work but thats a whole other thread.

Edited by shady04

all this talk about siegel beatin ohs and blackman and talk of zeke being thebtter QB honestly makes me sick lol...where do u kids get this stuff from? wuts watson got yall drinkin over there

825319196[/snapback]

it's called faith in our team lilqb. we know we've got a long way to go, but we have talent. we just have to find a way to use it better. toughen up a little bit. i dont see why thinking zeke as the better qb would make u sick. he's got more fire in his heart along with throwing ability than any qb in the region other than orona but just wait till he is a senior. he'll pass up that legacy

no way in hades will siegel beat blackman... jus no way it will happen..doodril and harris jus take a deep breathe and think bout all ove said then thinks how ur gonan feel friday night on the bus ride home...feel pretty stupid dont you? maybe that 10 min silent bus ride back will knock soemsince into u...if kenny and greg dont do it first

Guest region4fan

You never know about Hoolie and his bag of tricks. He could be using reverse psychology on Mimms to make him THINK he is actually hurt. In fact, B) I think I saw Hoolie at Books-a-million sneaking out with a book on hypnosis!! B)