Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we had a nice thread going then someone has to mess it up with that ONE post. Let me ask you this Dodrill22 are you relying on solely the pass to win this game? b/c i think that Blackmn will be able to stop the run rather easily so if Siegal is turned into a one dimensional team can they pass the ball to a victory?

yeah we had a nice thread going then someone has to mess it up with that ONE post. Let me ask you this Dodrill22 are you relying on solely the pass to win this game? b/c i think that Blackmn will be able to stop the run rather easily so if Siegal is turned into a one dimensional team can they pass the ball to a victory?

825318622[/snapback]

naw i didnt mean that... we need to throw the ball a lot more than we do now though. all i'm saying is we need to mix it up more. dont u think the defense should be a little confused as to what is coming next?

every team on their schedule is 10 times better than they are...bhs,ohs,and rhs will all beat siegel by more then 20

825318618[/snapback]

come on now buddy, Seigal is def. better than last year, they deserve alittle more credit than just saying that everyone will beat them by 20.

naw i didnt mean that... we need to throw the ball a lot more than we do now though. all i'm saying is we need to mix it up more. dont u think the defense should be a little confused as to what is coming next?

825318627[/snapback]

its def a plus to be able to keep the D on their heels, but Siegal knows that Blackman is going to run it and run it and run it untill the stars show they can stop it. Blackman's speciality is running the ball and i dont think that Siegal is ready to be the Greatest show on turf (haha you know since they play at mtsu and its turf, ohh well i tried to make a funny)