Siegel at Blackman

one thing that has not been mentnioned about last night's game for blackman...Meridith and Locke got in a fight in the huddle during the 2nd quarter....two timeouts had to be called and people had to seperate them.... It continued on the sideline with Miles (so i heard) and locke and meredith..... look no further than your own team for starting fights....

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Yep, I knew it was Meredith being such a jerk to the kid on crutches. I also have heard that there is a battle b/t Locke and Meredith for supremacy on the team. Meredith has paid his dues, and Locke only has the namesake.

yeah i guess in a football game it really doesnt matter about the cheers as long as everyone is loud, Seigal is alot like Blackman was when it first opened. sure every school has its bad students and there just aint nothing you can do about that, as for the basketball game SWEAR to ya it was 6 because you could tell whent they were about to do it because they would get all there friends to make sure they were looking then walk over to our side say what they needed to say and walk back. i mean its all gravy, as long as it doesnt get out of line i mean its good to create a heated rivalry makes the games that much better when you win and hurt more when you loose. as for that incident you were talking about region4fan if thats true then i agree 100% with ya. there might have been more with it i dont know, but like haris said i cant speak for the whole school.

dang i cant get my replies in here quick enough, im just wondering where we went from Student sections to players, but its kewl. i havnt heard anything about Kenny vs Locke or anthything like that, but its bound to happen when you have 2 good players like that. like Shaq and Kobe, off the court there was some drama but they got it done (except for the times they didnt win the title) on the court. as for the fight last night in the 2 quarter you say, i didnt see any of that but maybe i wasnt paying close enough attention.

region4.... you think i can go 3 for 3 in a 7 day span on lockdowns?? hah

yeah your right teams do yell at each other....But i can't recall two players actually fighting ON THE FIELD in the huddle and coaches having to call 2 timeouts to stop it...taking the two off the field and they continue to fight, then another one or two get in..... I wasn't tryin to make it sound like a Jerry Springer show...your kids made it a Jerry Springer show

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest region4fan

Yes, it is true and I will say that the only thing that the boy on crutches said was "excuse me" after he waited patiently for Meredith to move.The kid was a college student and former lineman so he was a big fellow, but not running his mouth or being disrespectful in any way.That was obvious in that he just went on his way and walked in the mud w/ o saying a word( and sank due to his size and the deepness of the mud.) It had rained earlier in the game and was a mess. I never forgot it and said I would never respect that kid from BHS no matter how good he was. B/c I am so positive it was Kenny, I have never cared for him at all.

With him and Locke, it is the battle of the egos!! Nothing like the realtionship b/t Rico and Ralph!

Guest region4fan

Hoolie, you guys type so much faster than I do!~ WOW!!! Must be those high tech computer classes!!

Yes, you will go 3 for 3 on the threads. NO DOUBT in my mind whatsoever!!

You absolutely cannot have fighting among your players esp during a game. i know there are some who don't get along,,,,,but they simply have to put it aside. With big Juicy around to stir things up....I would say it is about like dynamite!