Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh the only thing that Siegal will bring is a bunch of students looking for a fight after they loose. trust me, after talking to some of the students last night they got some very creative stuff to show off at the game, whew im telling you the stars get a win and now they are going to go undefeated. watch out region 4-5A the stars are coming.

.......................all in good fun guys. :ph34r:

Guest region4fan

Glad to hear he is remaining loyal to Siegel. But why Riverdale, why not Oakland??? :ph34r:

I know the Siegel fans will come out in full force. The beauty of the Inferno is that Stupid band of theirs. You can't hear the QB cadence over that dang girl catterwauling on the microphone. Ask any QB, not having your line be able to hear the play or the center to hear to snap the ball on the count can really mess you up and throw the penalties your way.It can also cause motion penalties and off-sides. The only thing in Siegel's favor is that the band director does the same thing to the Blaze too. I saw Alsup actually go over to the band director and tell him to shut them up when he is on O.

Hoolie....you gonna get this thread locked too?

Blackman's fans have never been that good....last year they copied every single thing from Oakland which is sad in the first place....Siegel vs. Blackman basketball game....Blackman kids pull out the garbage cans and chant siegel's garbage.....creativity...not exactly...those kids could not think of one single thing besides to copy what oakland started. It's an unwritten rule that you just don't do that...but I guess if u can't think of anything else on your own....copying is better than nothing?

Blackman's fans have never been that good....last year they copied every single thing from Oakland which is sad in the first place....Siegel vs. Blackman basketball game....Blackman kids pull out the garbage cans and chant siegel's garbage.....creativity...not exactly...those kids could not think of one single thing besides to copy what oakland started.  It's an unwritten rule that you just don't do that...but I guess if u can't think of anything else on your own....copying is better than nothing?

825318518[/snapback]

ok and what has Siegal done that is sooooooooo creative, ahhh sounds like im going to have to come out of retirement.

PLUS alot of the stuff that the blackman kids want to do is usually stopped by adminstration before it gets started, plus it must have worked because at the basketball game last year i belive that the kids had to stop chanting and was asked to take off the garbage can. i cant believe that Seigal students would want to cheer and all i mean it has to get old being on the loosing side of things.

............once again all in good fun guys.

Edited by shady04

Siegel students looking for a fight??? LOL look where u went to school. Blackman has changed for the worse over the past two years, the fun from two years ago is over at blackman....fans who wanna get in a fight...gurantee you it will be Blackman's fans if they lose because I mean we are used to losing no biggie.... Blackman's fans just try to act hard all the time and they would def. be the ones to start stuff.

ok and what games was this at. i graduated from Blackman last year buddy and i dont recall our student section getting into fights and being hard, AS A MATTER OF FACT at the Siegal vs Blackman game last year at Blackman i can tell you of at least 6 people that walked right in front of the student section and yelled out, well i cant say but needless to say pretty classless.

wanna get down to it...ever been to a Siegel basketball game besides Blackman???? come to it you will see there.....

When it comes to football, come to our tailgate you'll see enough of the shirts come next week.....might I add with sponsorships on the back that pay for our tailgates...one being Longhorn Steakhouse providing all food...thats how you get'r done boys, come to our side of the field, we don't dress up in togas or anything but then again...whats the point in football because its not like the other side of the field can hear every single chant if its more than one word....its all bout being loud in football and we got that dept. covered well

I never said u have gotten in fights....all im saying is Blackman has changed and are more likely to do it now....I went to blackman too i still have lots of friends over there but i do know it has gone down hill to well....just call it one step above Smyrna which we all know is still not good

6 people...I can't speak for my whole school but cmon 6 ppl???!!

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest region4fan

Oh no..............now it sounds like we have a scrap on the board.

Shady, I am happy to hear that Blackman's band has toned it down somewhat. since we play yall at the Inferno.........................that is good news, but I will bring my trusty ear plugs just in case. :ph34r:

I will have to be honest and say that 2 yrs ago, one of your players was acting a fool behind the bleachers by refusing to get off the sidewalk for a guy from OHS on crutches. ( this was after the game which yall won BTW) I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that it was Meredith.He was furious b/c of lack of PT and acted like a real jerk to the poor guy who was trying to avoid the mud off of the pavement. All the other players moved for the guy , but this guy refused to. so the boy on ncrutches had to mauever thru the mud and almost fell. It just about started a fight, and it made me furious with that lack of class from a little soph.