Siegel at Blackman

Guest region4fan

rhsfan07= formula for fool

hoolie, we scored first on Brentwood Academy. It was 7-0....beautiful sight on the scoreboard.The score was 21-10 at the half. Now could yall hang like that with all the sophs?? We also had Roper, Adams, Blissard, FLemming all out due to injuries. Demarco who got the INT and scored got hurt on BA's sidelines when hit and went out early in the game. we had cramps like crazy and kids were going down with them right and left. If you are going by the article in the DNJ for your reasoning about our play, it was written by a Williamson Cty sportswriter. The DNJ didn't even send a writer to our game. Now I am not saying that we could have hung in and beaten them, but we did fumble 4 times and had a horrible miscue on a punt that they got . I was proud of how we played and the score doesn't reflect how our boys wouldn't quit.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno... our d-line and linebackers are pretty touch to get through but what hurts us is when they get through that wall and to the secondary where we are weaker... besides once u get through the line and linebackers, there are only four defenders with plenty of open field. our linebackers and line have to to step up

rhsfan07= formula for fool

hoolie, we scored first on Brentwood Academy. It was 7-0....beautiful sight on the scoreboard.The score was 21-10 at the half. Now could yall hang like that with all the sophs?? We also had Roper, Adams, Blissard, FLemming all out due to injuries. Demarco who got the INT and scored got hurt on BA's sidelines when hit and went out early in the game. we had cramps like crazy and kids were going down with them right and left. If you are going by the article in the DNJ for your reasoning about our play, it was written by a Williamson Cty sportswriter. The DNJ didn't even send a writer to our game. Now I am not saying that we could have hung in and beaten them, but we did fumble 4 times and had a horrible miscue on a punt that they got . I was proud of how we played and the score doesn't reflect how our boys wouldn't quit.

825318646[/snapback]

OH NO!!!! someone said something bad against the Patriots turn on the region4fan signal, the gloves are off baby.

I wasn't basing anything off of that game....I wasjust going off of what i heard from somebody about the standings and from our players about Oakland being down this year and that we have a legit shot. The score in our game def does not reflect the first half at all.....take away 3 plays that we should've made tackles or stopped and its a 7 point game for us ...but thats all done with now

i dunno... our d-line and linebackers are pretty touch to get through but what hurts us is when they get through that wall and to the secondary where we are weaker... besides once u get through the line and linebackers, there are only four defenders with plenty of open field. our linebackers and line have to to step up

825318652[/snapback]

def harder said than done. i mean Blackmans offense is just pound the ball and wear you down, it was obvious that the LC line and Linebackers were tired during the latter stages off the 3rd and the 4th. i mean kenny can pound it and run you over and then Mimms with the change of speed, thats hard to play against two running back with different speeds its makes it hard to adjust.

def harder said than done. i mean Blackmans offense is just pound the ball and wear you down, it was obvious that the LC line and Linebackers were tired during the latter stages off the 3rd and the 4th. i mean kenny can pound it and run you over and then Mimms with the change of speed, thats hard to play against two running back with different speeds its makes it hard to adjust.

825318664[/snapback]

unfortunately that is true. hopefully our line and backers are endured. i'm not real sure if they are or arent. we'll find out on friday night though

Guest region4fan

BUT.........................Oakland will not lose to Siegel this year. we will keep improving as well and well.....just no way. If we have comparable athletes ....then it comes down to the coaching. OHS will mix it up with passing and running. With the coaching battle.......I will take Moose as the DC throttling Watson as OC anyday. Experience is on our side in that one. Also Ferg OC vs whoever yall's DC is.......I will take Ferg. He will throw in the bag of tricks, different formations.......ain't gonna happen!