whos gona win... coffee co. or cookeville?

coffeecountyredneck21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one who scores the most points is going to be the winner. Don't get too cocky just yet. Cookeville is going to be a whole lot more physical and a whole lot better team than Siegel was. I'd say the Red Raiders have a better than even chance of winning as long as you go to the game knowing that Cookeville is the real deal. Coach Price, Coach Nunley and all the other coaches on the Coffee County team know this & they will prepare their team to get the win. Coffee County's defense is going to have to come out of the box and play the whole game like they played the second half of the Siegel game. If you ever let Cookeville get the advantage, the will be hard to handle. Good Luck Friday night, and good luck to the Freshman squad Thursday with Shelbyville. I'll be in the stands cheering the Raiders on at both games. I think this week will let you know just how good you are. :(

Guest Red raider rebellion

Our D cant slack like they did in the first half or we will leave with our tails between our legs. Even with the Nunley Show as awesome as it is. But we can do it. Go big red!!!! A new era has begun

Do you remember two years ago?

Cookeville won the Region 3-5A title. Strangely enough, their only loss in the region that year was at home to Coffee County. When it comes to the Red Raiders, I think the Cavs play like they have a chip on their shoulder. Cookeville can beat anyone in the region, but somehow manages to struggle against Coffee County. Why?

Well, it's a mystery.

With that, take Coffee County to win. The Cavs still play them like they have a chip on their shoulder.

I think the game will be close then you have predicted racermatt2606. This Cookeville team will be alot different then any that Coffee County has played before. It brings in a very diverse offense that can run it when it can or air it out. I think it will be a close battle and go down to the final minute. This year's seniors have never won aganist Coffee County I think they will be ready and have their teammates ready to do the job. Good luck to both teams, I think Cookeville wins this one

Coffee County has way to many offensive weapons to be stopped. Our defense didnt look the best in the first half friday against Siegel but in the second half we shut them down. I know Cookeville has improved and i hear they are very tough this year. Friday night our defense will step up and our offense will be explosive and the win goes to Coffee County!!!