Bradley vs. Cumberland Co.

Colette

So why don't you tell about how the Cumberland Country player cursed Bradley's coach and the CC coach refused to take any action, no apology, nothing. Or maybe we could talk about how the Bradley people were ordered from the parking lot as we were trying to decide some place to go eat. Sounds like it's ok for CC to be totally classless but you guys can't take it when someone else gets down and dirty with you. Neither team, nor their fans, would have won any sportsmanship award at this one. As for the goal keeper, she did not have control of the ball and the Bradley girl was going for the ball. We don't play to try to hurt people and we hope the young lady is doing ok. And for your information, the BCHS Mommas and Dads were there. We are proud of our daughters. They refused to be intimidated and they never gave up. I can promise you that Coach McKinney would not tolerate any mooning from any player.

I think it is funny how none of the Cumberland Co. fans or players have replied since the last post. I guess they have no reply for the facts!!

But allow me to fill you in on some more facts. The Bradley players did not tell the ambulance to get off the field. The only time that anyone was told to get off the field was when your keeper (who played 10 more minutes after getting kicked, then jogged the whole way until she got 2 feet from the sideline and then acted like she was dying!) wouldn't move off the field. And she was not told to get off the field in a rude manner, because it was your coach that was telling her to come on off the field. If she was hurt so badly, why didn't she stay down in the box where she was kicked?

And you twisted minded mountain people are riduculous for trying to make an issue of something by saying that your team was "mooned" by one of the Bradley players. What you have done is taken an innocent thing that happened and turned it into something it was not!! The girl that was changing into her pants did not make any such gesture to your team such as "mooning." You were just grasping for something to take the focus off your player's filthy mouth and the rude lady that was screaming at our team the entire game!

And if we must talk about the physical aspect of the game, I guess we should mention how many fouls were committed by Cumberland's #10! Especially the first one - 2 minutes into the game, she pushed one of our players down from behind for NO reason! And how a couple of minutes later, because she was mad about getting the ball taken away from her, and she jumps up and attacks one of our players and hits her in the back with her fists! But I guess you would consider that classy, wouldn't you!

Edited by rotten egg

Yeah, you're right! Cumberland has always and will always play dirty, cause they got no skill!!! They have to rely on aggression to stop players that know what they are doing! Then make excuses and throw blame on other teams because it gets out of hand. Every team knows how they are and they have to prepare their own players for what is going to happen.

"why is it that the Bradley girls soccer team is so classless on the field?" Bias? Hearing what happened at the game, it seems like:

1) Cumberland fouls for no apparent reason

2) Cumberland fakes injuries (aka goalie being fine till the last 2 feet of the field)

3) Cumberland thinks changing clothes should obviously be considered mooning

4) Cumberland tries to make a big deal out of what's not

5) Cumberland and Bradley both play a physical style of play

Edited by jstone14

And to set the record straight on the "but at the game the other night one of the bradley girls sent the keeper of cumberland co. to the hospital due to a kick after the play.apparently the GK had save the ball, had control and was still laying on the ground when the bradley player kicked her in the side after the save"...No. The ball was rolling on the ground when the Bradley player kicked the ball and her foot continued on to hit the keeper's side. Although this may be a foul, its not a malacious foul. It was just a good hard play for the ball. Not only that, but the keeper got up...walked to the edge of the field...and collapsed...Get the wind knocked out? Seems to me like lying there in the box where she was kicked would have helped more. By the way, there is a huge difference between "hurt" and "injured". If Im wrong on this, correct me. But I'm pretty sure that the keeper just had the wind knocked out of her, nothing worse.

Edited by jstone14