Montgomery Central

boxheadbrewster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you people something. We or not finished with this season yet.  1 region loss dont mean a thing. We will be in the playoffs this year I promise. We were ahead of marshal an everything until we got jobbed by the refs with late hits and stuff. Look out the rest of region 3A because we are gonna be there in the end.

825329328[/snapback]

Okie dokie.

• 2 weeks later...

"I tell you what happened. You got mashed by our team. Thats what happened. Don't tell me no bunch of junk about how we are lucky or whatever. We beat you guys ffair and square. Now all we got to do is win 2 more region games and we are in the playoffs! We own Giles and will probably beat Page and creekwood to."

Thats what we thoguth bout creekwood to but they shocked us, and i bet they will do the same for yall. As far as making excuse i didnt say nehtign other then our defense couldnt stop the run. Also I wouldnt say you mashed us either

Youre right you didnt say no excuses. We knew yall coulnt stop the run because our coaches had told us that all week. Creekwood aint gonna shock no body except yall. WE ARE FOR REAL!

825346937[/snapback]

Think again MC. Creekwood probably will come out with the win. They beat a very very good 2A team last week who could probably kill yall. So all in all i think Creekwood will bring it to you. and smash you. And Fairview will smash you too. So get ready to hang ur heads down because your about to lose.