Montgomery Central

boxheadbrewster

Sycamore knows about Fairview because they have scrimmaged them. Fairview is a very physical team that will wear you down. MC gets one big win and they think they have won state. Better start preparing because Fairview will send you packing with a big L. Guess they move this game to Thursday to give MC some extra whining time after they lose. By the way I am just a fan stating my opinion. Not affliated with the team at all.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for Montgomery Central Football. I do not know who the idiot is that is talking all this crap about how good we are. We are not anything great. We are an average football team. The games we have won this year have both been close and we havnt turned the ball over in them at all. Both of our losses we have. We can win games but we have to play mistake free football. I just wanted to clear things up. It is prolly some Idiot on our JV TEAM and it makes him feel big. We can go to the playoffs this year and that is our goal but we have to have good practices and play mistake free football because we are not good enough to turn the ball over and win games like some teams can. Just wanted to clear things up!

Seth, I said in my previous post that you guys were a much improved football team.  That #22 for yall is an awsome back.  He broke at least 25 tackles in last week's game.  #11 for yall is good as well.  He seems to not be as strong as #22, but he is definately an elusive runner who is hard to tackle.  #15 did a great job of controlling the game for you guys.  He hit #5 twice on go routes and they were both flat out dropped balls, the one before halftime should have been a touchdown for yall.  I really don't know about Page and Greenbrier, but I feel that yall will definately beat Giles County if you play the way that you did last week.  The loss to Marshall County really hurts, especially since Page beat Marshall last night.  I feel that the Mont. Cent.-CreekWood game will be for the #4 seed in region 5-3A.  Both teams have already beaten Sycamore and both teams should be able to beat Giles County, unless they go out and lay an egg. 

As far as that other idiot is concerned, I will not even look at the Mont. Cent.-CreekWood thread in a few weeks.  With posts by you and tink69 or knit69 I'd probably have to shoot myself after reading them.  Hey ELA, if you read this thread then do everyone a favor and close it because this guy needs to stop posting on CoachT and get his butt in an English class.

825350758[/snapback]

I might need an English class, but you need a life loser.

Gerry, I was thinking about heading down HWY13 and watching this one tonight.  If Fairview comes into this one expecting to play the same 'ole Montgomery Central football team, then they get embarrassed.  However, if Fairview comes to Cunningham focused and ready to play then I see them rolling in this one!!! 

Fairview-21

Mont. Cent.-7

825352869[/snapback]

CBarkely, mont. central is the same ole monkey central sickamore is just aweful this year!!