? rangerbook06

Logic

you seem to know more than your average bear when it comes to uhs football so maybe you can answer a question.does kings academy play 8 man football?if so how does it work.and which grace do you play.i tried to find grace of knoxville on tssaa and couldn't.give a little background on them.

Kings Academy does not typically play 8 man football. Last Yeat when we played them, they only had 18 to 19 plyaers and for whatever reasons, had to suspend like six of them. They could only play 8 man and unaka did not feel like taking the forfeit. The grace that we play I believe is grace baptist in knoxville, but I could be wrong.

you seem to know more than your average bear when it comes to uhs football so maybe you can answer a question.

825330741[/snapback]

Well, that would be a logical observation. Your King's Academy question has been answered. As for Grace, it is Grace Christian Academy in Knoxville. Its a new school, think this is its third year, and they are joining the T$$AA next season.