39-0

the muffin man

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FACS' first defense is yet to be scored on, 3rd string was put in after the half and the 3rd string couldnt handle Westside's offense, they scored 3 TD's in about 5 minutes, then first string was put in in the 4th and stopped them again...Spain won't ever run the score up.

825337878[/snapback]

Well Rosemark's first and second defense has given up only one touchdown all year.

ok u can do that to a mediocre team but can u do that to sbec or byrne is the real question and test, weve done it to sbec, now its yalls turn to try to beat sbec in the next week or two or whenever u play them. but dont expect to get any respect from it cause we didnt.

Edited by the muffin man

ok u can do that to a mediocre team but can u do that to sbec or byrne is the real question and test, weve done it to sbec, now its yalls turn to try to beat sbec in the next week or two or whenever u play them. but dont expect to get any respect from it cause we didnt.

825337989[/snapback]

We lost to St Benedict 10-7 and we didn't have 4 starters in that game and St benedict beat SBEC 13-36 or something like that, if that tells you anything about playing good teams.

i didnt say you couldnt beat sbec, but it will be a good first test in a real game, not the jamboree. i mean we had byrne 0-0, but that doesnt mean alot. i mean, now, we know we can play with them, but that had noting to do with how good we think we are or how bad they have gotten. im just sayin jamborees are different from games. You got fatigue and other factors that are in games and not so much in jamborees. i also mean yall are probably better than yall were now than you were in the jamboree. exactly like us, our O-line, who just about everyone thought was gonna be terrible this year is turning out to be a pretty good line. they havent let up alot or gotten pressure on Drew hardly at all, these past couple of games. but i was just sayin, your real test agianst a decent team in a real game will be agianst sbec or byrne whichever you play first.

were i was gettin the respect thing from is that, when we were in st. andrews, one of our linemen had help make a tackle, and then one of the andrews players came and kicked in the face while on the ground. that shows no respect. and even through the past couple of games, teams like gleason and sbec, showed us no respect, the coaches might have but the players didnt or at least most of them, st. andrews really didnt, and i know lighthouse wont this week.

Edited by the muffin man

Just clarifying, the last good St. Andrews team was 1993 - went undefeated at 9-0. Several players off that team went to play at D-III schools. However, at the time the TSSAA ruled that private schools couldn't compete for state championships because they give financial aid so they were left out of the class A playoffs. Truth be told, St. Andrews doesn't give athletic scholarships - only academic ones. That should be noticed in the fact that they don't have a premier athletics program or athletics facilities like other private schools in the state. Anyway, just clarifying.

Andrews had a better team this yr than the last 2 yrs. Got a decent running back that is fast, jsut needs a line so he can get out. They also had a lot more players this yr than the last 2 so maybe turning around now some for them. size of team is doubled i think. don;t know if they got new coach or just putting more into it or somethin but they are better.