JPII at Catholic

Pope 57

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big region game. JP 2 has improved from what I have heard and Catholic has struggled a little bit this year. However i think Catholic will take that step and win this one but JP won't go away easily. If they have improved any from last year it is a good thing because it only makes the region stronger.

Catholic- 24

John Paul II- 17

JP2's senior class has had to be the leaders of the team for a few years now. It is good to have that kind of role for three years. Catholic is carried by Nick McFadden. I am not yet convinced that Catholic has anyone else that can complement him. Catholic struggled last week to Father Ryan team that is not supposed to be very good. If they play like that again, I think they will come out on the losing end. Early in the season, I think the experience that the JP2 has, gives them an advantage against a Catholic team that is still trying to fill the shoes of people they lost last year. I don't know much about JP2, but they had some big boys and few fast kids. McFadden is not going to be stopped, but he came be limited. If JP2 can do this there chances of winning are pretty good.

JP2- 27

Catholic 20