Cookeville vs Warren County Guess the score

cav43

I am a Cav through and through. i am not bashing any cavalier, i am wondering why you are so high and mighty on one instead of the team. as a former player i know that when you have stars on the team it divides it, especially when you have fans seperating them from the team. it happened the two years before saddler 57. i was there i remember, but it takes a truely nit group of teamplayers to make it happen like in 2002. we were there to make each other better no matter if it was practice squad, speacial teams, or starter. Yes of course not everyone gets along, but we support each other. i am glad you are a fan of such a great program, you should be but you do nothing but start drama that is not needed on this forum with your favortism and uneducated "insider" info, you werent on the field, in the locker room, or practicing, so enjoy the games and leave it at that.

As for my class taking personal shots doesnt really matter, regardless of what we did we had heart. we only had 15 seniors which was the fewest in a long time, and only seven of those had played all 4 years, which i was a part of. no we didnt win a game but we also werent a team, and last year we were relying on young player and went 5-5. we werent expected to do that. you tell me to support cavalier players but you do not even support last years graduating class after we sweat and bleed, and to me that is the most disrespectful thing you can do. personal attacks on me dont bother me, i know in my head i did the best i could and i dont neew some guy in the stands telling me i didnt when he doesnt even know the scheme. so stay positive about the TEAM and dont trash talk because it is rediculous for a grown man to trash high school players. i just like to support the cavs because thats what i am and they are my friends so if you have a problem with me thats fine dont bring it out on here come find me i am in cookeville regularly and since you know so much about me you wont have a problem recongizing me out in town.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic