sequoyah @ mcminn central

seqfanof2004

I think that we will beat central by at least two touchdowns, at least. central has an quick backfield but our linebackers run a 4.5 and a 4.8 so i think we can handle them.

825342734[/snapback]

Mr. West, there's no way you run a 4.5 and no way Watkins runs a 4.8! Keep dreamin'! And if you keep dreamin' maybe dream up that you have a good football team. Central by 10!!!!!

Mr. West,  there's no way you run a 4.5 and no way Watkins runs a 4.8!  Keep dreamin'!  And if you keep dreamin' maybe dream up that you have a good football team.  Central by 10!!!!!

825343864[/snapback]

I play with West and i know for a fact that he can run a 4.5 and Watkins runs a 4.8 also so you need to wake up if you have central by 10

Mr. West,  there's no way you run a 4.5 and no way Watkins runs a 4.8!  Keep dreamin'!  And if you keep dreamin' maybe dream up that you have a good football team.  Central by 10!!!!!

825343864[/snapback]

well obiviously west aint doing all the dreaming if u got central to beat us by 10 mayb u should be the one dreaming up a good football team cuz were gonna shut them down oh yeah didnt they barely beat tellico i think so i might have been dreamin about your (m0m) ~wakes up~ ne wayz what was i saying oh yeah we r going to beat central by like 20 :lol: