Wayne County should be glad they dont play PC!

PCGod

I wouldn't even post in this thread but after looking at Perry County's schedule and the success rating I have too. FIRST of all USJ is the only decent team in region 7 and they're not even that good this year. Wayne County has at least proven to have some what of a decent program the last couple of years , I've never even heard of Perry County Football. They use to have a good basketball program awhile back but if it hadn't had been for that, no one would know who they are. I would have to say that WC would take this game big, if it was played of course.

PS... I hope MP and WC are getting ready for the playoffs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even post in this thread but after looking at Perry County's schedule and the success rating I have too. FIRST of all USJ is the only decent team in region 7 and they're not even that good this year. Wayne County has at least proven to have some what of a decent program the last couple of years , I've never even heard of Perry County Football. They use to have a good basketball program awhile back but if it hadn't had been for that, no one would know who they are. I would have to say that WC would take this game big, if it was played of course.

PS... I hope MP and WC are getting ready for the playoffs.

825366760[/snapback]

well, well, well, if it isnt our little friend from knoxville who knows everything... ;) , as bad as i hate to agree with you, what you say about perry county football is valid... and i would have to agree about WC too...

P.S. but we all know that nobody can match up to your beloved private schools in Nashville.... ;) , but maybe that will change this year!! thumb

perry county beating wayne county. that is the funnies thing i have ever heard.perry county could not beat wayne county if wayne county was to start there 2 string.man thanks pcgod i really needed a laugh.

i guess that is why wayne co's jv got thumped by pc's jv :D

perry county beating wayne county. that is the funnies thing i have ever heard.perry county could not beat wayne county if wayne county was to start there 2 string.man thanks pcgod i really needed a laugh.

Last night was a great laugh for me when Perry County JV layed the smackdown on Wayne County's JV. thumb

I wonder how happy Wayne County is that they don't have to play the Perry County football team this year?

Caleb Creasy should be glad that he doesnt have to go up against Drew Bunch. Cause more than likely when Drew hit him he would be out for the rest of the season!!!!  thumb

825340731[/snapback]

man jackrabbit will put the hurt on wayn co just like he done monday night as i said about we will see next year who is the best pc gots wayn co lol