Fulton at Rutledge

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well KWalker I probly would have took ya up on that if I had seen it. But we got there anyway....a little late....but we did FINALLY get a seat! All that land up there in Rutledge....you think they'd put some more stands!

Keep ROLLIN Falcons!!!!! 60-3....It don't get much better than that!

As ALWAYS......GO FALCONS!

Well KWalker I probly would have took ya up on that if I had seen it. But we got there anyway....a little late....but we did FINALLY get a seat! All that land up there in Rutledge....you think they'd put some more stands!

Keep ROLLIN Falcons!!!!! 60-3....It don't get much better than that!

825355477[/snapback]

We're at least getting the school board to get the land for a new school...then we'll have more stands...sheesh! What do y'all think that tomatoes can buy seats?

BTW...both of the Cobb boys are tough...I was very impressed last year and this year I was as impressed...but also disappointed that my guys didn't bounce back from the Seymour loss and at least try to make it respectable.

We're at least getting the school board to get the land for a new school...then we'll have more stands...sheesh! What do y'all think that tomatoes can buy seats?

BTW...both of the Cobb boys are tough...I was very impressed last year and this year I was as impressed...but also disappointed that my guys didn't bounce back from the Seymour loss and at least try to make it respectable.

825355893[/snapback]

Well congrats to ya'll on your future renovations! Yeah Tyrone was definitely lookin more liek the T. Cobb we all know and love last night. Terrence looked pretty good there at the end too. I guess I can't knock Rutledge's small football stadium too much though because I still miss Fulton's old gym. Talk about close quarters. I may have been young when I went to games there....but I still remember how exciting that place got!!! The new one is pretty nice though ;)

Well, I for one have to say that I really enjoyed the game Friday night. I always like to win anyway, but I loved the fact that it wasn't just one or two people shining, everybody seemed to be ready to play & it showed. First of all, the line did a much better job. I think Jaren & Ish both did good @ qb & Charles did, also when he played 2nd half. Jam - awesome! I was glad to see our running backs get to run the ball as much as they did! Tip Toe had a great interception in the endzone - way to go Tip! E. Bishop continues to amaze me every week! He is unbelievable! That catch in the endzone was amazing! Our defense obviously did great. And I have to talk about my boy Tyrone Cobb. Now that's the Tyrone I've been talking about - I knew he was going to explode. I think he played with a lot more heart & he really stepped it up! I told ya'll I had all the faith in the world in him! And his brother Terrence is right there behind him! He had some nice runs, along with a TD! Our sophomores are unbelievable! I think everybody that had on a Fulton uniform got some playin time Friday night - I love it! Ya'll got your groove back Falcons - keep it going!

GO FALCONS!