Alcoa vs. Heritage

Tornadofan15

Heritage is better than everyone thinks we are.we could easily be 2-2 right now. True Alcoa does have a lot of athletes but i dont think they will dominate us like Maryville and Oak Ridge did. We have more depth than Alcoa and not as many people playing both sides of the ball. Watch out we'll make this one closer than expected.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruber, im not really to sure on the stats but i know we held Dustin Lindsay to 78 yards. Chern went 1-10 with 39 yards, Tharp had 1 catch for 39 yards, Seaney had 2 picks on defense and Seany and Pillow combined had over 100 yards rushing. Sorry i dont really know a lot but thats all i know.

Edited by HHsMountaineer00

I have to say, I underestimated Heritage too. They did the best out of all Alcoa opponents in stopping Duck (15 car. 78 yds.). But Alcoa didn't have to worry because of the 3 headed attack (Lindsey, Fiegler, Warren). Josh Seaney can fly, he's your best player, Tharp's a big boy that could easily contribute to the team if they were more pass oriented. I kind of thought that Pillow would have a better game, and Chernikow could've done a little better too.

I'm going to say this now. The Heritage- WB game will be close. Heritage won't have to worry about the pass, so if they just focus in on the run like they did this week, then they'll have a very legit shot. Good luck.