Fairview at Montgomery Central

topdawginthahouse

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for Central we are pretty improved but we cannot turn the ball over and win games that is just it. Both games we have won we havnt turned it over. In our losses we have. We are not good enough to beat people when we turn the ball over. Whoever the idiot is that keeps sayin that we are the crap is just prolly some stupid little Jv Kid on our team who thinks he is bad cause he can talk some crap over a message board. Just wanted to let everybody know the truth

I play for Central we are pretty improved but we cannot turn the ball over and win games that is just it.  Both games we have won we havnt turned it over.  In our losses we have.  We are not good enough to beat people when we turn the ball over.  Whoever the idiot is that keeps sayin that we are the crap is just prolly some stupid little Jv Kid on our team who thinks he is bad cause he can talk some crap over a message board.  Just wanted to let everybody know the truth

825349358[/snapback]

Central 27

Fairview 24

Big Red pride!!!!

Man sounds like every one should quit playing and give MC the gold ball because they are unstoppable. You barely beat Sycamore, so what? You better start preparing for a very good Fairview team. They handed to you guys last year, two years ago we handed to you at camp. Three years ago we handed it to you in a spring scrimmage If I was a betting man I say you are about to get handed it two you again. MC will not be Fairview. Fairview will stop the run and to beat them you are going to have to pass and then their dbs are quick and fast. I hope you guys are ready for a physical beating because that is what Fairview bring week in and week out.

Fairview- 31 (Fairview's kicker makes a 50 yard fg)

MC- 14

825347477[/snapback]

I sorry....what? Of yeah, you wrong again.

Exactly what were you so right about???  You guys are a good 3A team and anyone who knows anything about sports should know that a good 3A team should always beat a good 2A team (especially one that lost one of it's key players due to an injury).  Last time I checked the score, then I believe that you guys only won by three points.  Your prediction was a 21 point blowout.  Once again, you are WRONG so get off the computer and go to math class because maybe they are teaching folks how to count today okay moron.  Have a nice day!!!!

825353793[/snapback]

Yep, and your prediction was a 21pt blowout for Fairview! Maybe you should go take a math class. We won, Suckamore is done, go cry in your towel and call me next year. I'm Out fool!

hey boxheadbrewster would u please stop talkin all this crap. Ya we beat sycamore, houston county and fairview. im not tryin to brag. ya we did play a really good. no turnovers. yea we lost to marshall and east robertson but we over that. if we plan on goin to the playoffs we need to play msitake free the whole game. ya if they score so what. #22 # 11 # 52 will step things up. #52 is a great leader on both side of the ball. #22 ran good last night and #11 had good returns and ran hard too. #52 # 51 #65 #55 # 73 #44 # 41 made holes for the backs to run threw. great job coaches.

Big red pride

Once again your reading skills have failed you boxheadbrewster!!!!  I NEVER said that I was correct on my prediction, however you said that you were right.  How so???  You said that Mont. Cent. would roll over Fairview by 21 points, LOL!!!  Mont. Cent. did win the game and I'll be the first to say congrats, but 27-24 is NOT a twenty-one point blowout victory.  Please stop posting because you are making a moron out of yourself everytime you make a comment on CoachT and I'm sure that the folks in Cunningham aren't too quick to associate themselves with someone like you.  The Mont. Cent.-CreekWood game should really be a good one, however I will not read a post over it because with boxheadbrewster and tink69 posting all week it should really be a thread full of ignorance.

825354043[/snapback]

Whatever. You are wrong and I was right. You are at the house and we will play all right!

What's up Gary? Haven't talked to you since baseball. I hope everyone doesn't think boxhead represents everyone at Central. Every school has their idiots. Everyone knows talk is cheap and that you have to back it up on the field. Central is playing more determined than they have in the past. If they hold turnovers down and the coaches don't make stupid mistakes like fake punting on 4th and 1 on your own end of the field with an 11 point lead with 9 minutes left then they could win some games this year. Central might be able to play with Page or Greenbrier for two to three quarters but with so many players playing both ways it's tough for them to close the deal in the forth quarter. Play the games Boxhead then if you win talk your team up. Nothing wrong with a little crowing if it's intelligent. As far as FvHS Jacket9 saying Central has been down since you beat us 2 years ago makes you as ignorant as boxhead. Central has won numerous District titles in baseball and was 4th in state last year. They also have had pitiful coaching in football for years before this group took over. It takes years to build a good program and Central is showing improvement. Good Luck Central the rest of the year.

What's up Gary? Haven't talked to you since baseball. I hope everyone doesn't think boxhead represents everyone at Central. Every school has their idiots. Everyone knows talk is cheap and that you have to back it up on the field. Central is playing more determined than they have in the past. If they hold turnovers down and the coaches don't make stupid mistakes like fake punting on 4th and 1 on your own end of the field with an 11 point lead with 9 minutes left then they could win some games this year. Central might be able to play with Page or Greenbrier for two to three quarters but with so many players playing both ways it's tough for them to close the deal in the forth quarter. Play the games Boxhead then if you win talk your team up. Nothing wrong with a little crowing if it's intelligent. As far as FvHS Jacket9 saying Central has been down since you beat us 2 years ago makes you as ignorant as boxhead. Central has won numerous District titles in baseball and was 4th in state last year. They also have had pitiful coaching in football for years before this group took over. It takes years to build a good program and Central is showing improvement. Good Luck Central the rest of the year.

825354551[/snapback]