FACS vs. Rosemark

Slim1287

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually..... SBEC is decent. Look at their schedule :lol: . If they had played as hard as they did agianst Rosemark as they did agianst Facs, SBEC would have scored. I looked like SBEC has just given up this season because they didnt try at all agianst FACS. Plus there has been injuries to SBEC, and some to good players for SBEC, which Facs did not face.

Edited by the muffin man

Actually..... SBEC is decent.  Look at their schedule :D .  If they had played as hard as they did agianst Rosemark as they did agianst Facs, SBEC would have scored.  I looked like SBEC has just given up this season because they didnt try at all agianst FACS.  Plus there has been injuries to SBEC, and some to good players for SBEC, which Facs did not face.

825356089[/snapback]

wow...can you think of any more excuses why you think FACS doesnt have a good football, becuase that one right there stinks...and right they gave up their season already, that must be why they were doing all the hollerin and jumpin and screamin in the pre game.

Edited by scout65

everybody hoops and hollers in pregame even if they give up in the football game. like i said over and over your team and our team are very much alike in number and depth. both coaches put subs in, just maybe a little different, both teams have players going both ways and both of us are 5 and 0. We both have Byrne coming up and again if no main players get hurt before Oct. on either of our teams, the game for our teams will be a good one and close i think. we'll just have to see. I didn't see anything Friday night that we can't handle, and SBEC was down in play from what they were when they played us but it is tuff to loose every game. We've been there before too.. They'll be better next year probably.

I was trying to be nice cause yall do have a good team. wasn't puttin you down. got some good players and you are doing good BUT yeah, since your being such a jerk, your right come to think of it. When we play the better teams in our league we get all pumped up too. Guess it was just us they were looking up to and showing some respect. Your jealousy is showing scout!!!!!!!!!!!! To bad, so sad.