Region 2 in 3A

McRail1

To Janu's defense. We don't know for sure if he's a player or just a fan. I mean, a lot of people on here hide behind their names so who knows who Janu is. Oh by the way, a lot of players from Fulton are members on here too. So don't just think Janu is the only one on here. There haven't been much posting from the Fulton peeps this year but they've been on here.

Last but not least, do you really think a player would tell their head coach about a website that's talking bad about their team or one of their players. Head Coaches don't care anything about these boards. But some coaches read these things to get a kick out of it. I know for sure one of Fulton's coaches read these threads because I went to Fulton's Youth League Camp this summer and I wore my AE shirt. So he figured me out. But he also laughed because me and KWalker, and ShaneC were all standing around talking. He thought it was funny how we on here going at each other but we're good friends. :blink:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right Roadrunner - we are good friends & this is all in fun. But more coaches read this stuff than you think (including AE's). I think they read it to get a kick out of it like you said, but they do read it. I know Coach Graham from AE has posted on here before under boorelly's name. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that - I'm just saying they get on here more than you might think.

That's true. I know some of the coaches use some of this stuff to get their players hyped up too.

After tonight who will end up being #1, 2, 3, and 4 in this region?

Fulton sneaked passed Loudon.

AE flat out cake walked LC

AC lost to Kingston.

Who's taking the 4 playoff spots and what will be the final standings.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Region Stats:

AE is 3-0

AC is 2-1

Kingston is 2-1

LC is 2-1

Fulton is 1-2

Gibbs is 1-2

Scott is 1-2

Loudon is 0-3

So it looks like AE, AC, LC, Fulton, and Kingston are the main prospects for play offs.

AE has nearly locked up the playoffs with its only real challenge is AC left

AC will have some tough times with AE, LC, and Fulton still left on the schedule

LC will probably make the playoffs with only Kingston, and AC as their last challenges.

Fulton will still play AC, and Kingston.

Kingston will play LC, AE, and Fulton. Tough ones to beat

I think that Gibbs and Scott Co are still wild cards that are very beatable, but wont go down without a hard fight. Loudon, well the record dpeaks for itself, 0-6

Please critique this so I can so what is happening around the region

Edited by KTownJackets

If we could stop shooting ourselves in the foot like we did against Scott, Gibbs could be a contender for a playoff spot. I'm anxious for the rest of the season. We've got AE this weekend and I'm ready to visit Dusty Lennon Stadium and fight AE in a good game. I know the Roadrunners will be ready, but if we can keep our mistakes to a minimum and control the ball, I believe that we will put ourselves in position to win. Good luck to both teams.

Once again, Region 2-AAA has lived up to the hype. This is one of the top 2 or 3 regions in the state.

You're right Roadrunner - we are good friends & this is all in fun. But more coaches read this stuff than you think (including AE's). I think they read it to get a kick out of it like you said, but they do read it. I know Coach Graham from AE has posted on here before under boorelly's name. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that - I'm just saying they get on here more than you might think.

825363283[/snapback]

I know coach Graham and Tillman used to read this. I allowed graham to post on my screen name. Graham, Tillman, and Stevens all know who the real boorelly was. He was a heck of Bball player at Oak Ridge but made some bad decisions in his life. Coach graham usually gets the talk from me. His job site is secured. So he can't do anything like chat line on his computer. He always ask me about the site. Usually asking about what they are saying aboutAlbert, Mac and Elliot Bishop or the roadrunners in general. His cuz from Florida was on it but I think he had to leave for the middle east. I haven't notice any of his post. He last said he was going to get a new screen name. A Jones (Florida boy)are you janu?

welcome back, welcome back..........to me. No sorry to dissapoint you but i'm not Florida boy, in fact I hate the Gators. Any way I am starting to get the vibe that people think I am a bad person based on my post. That isn't true. I just speak what I believe and have total confidence in the coaches and my fellow players on this Roadrunner team. When I write my post, there is no disrespect intended to any of our opposing football teams, but my pride does show. There is no way that I could read other post talking badly about AE and not get upset and offended. I will without hesitation defend the reputation of my team not only on the field, but on any tv station, radio station, gas station, or internet website. If that is a bad quality to have, well I geuss I am a bad person. Listen to me, my political talk is coming out. thumb

I am suspended right now, so I wont be at home coming. The decision to let me play at AC, is up to Coach Stevens. If I dont play at AC I will be there with the team helping on the sidelines. As for my jersey number it is confidential. If I see who you are at the AE and AC game I will tell you.

I am suspended right now, so I wont be at home coming. The decision to let me play at AC, is up to Coach Stevens. If I dont play at AC I will be there with the team helping on the sidelines. As for my jersey number it is confidential. If I see who you are at the AE and AC game I will tell you.

825370357[/snapback]

So you're saying you know who I am? I mean, Only one player on AE's team know who I am. So are you that one player? :o