Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please BigB76 find somewhere else to cry.  You macon county people are starting to make me sick.  face it, you stink.  take the loss and try to make  something positive out of it.  i have enjoyed here you all talk about how good you all were all last week, but now it's getting old.

825356275[/snapback]

I'm a Plus Member and I'll cry if I want to!

I think after all the boo hootin I heared last year, I can say what I want.

I don't think I'm crying. Crying is when you make up a bunch of lame excuses for losing.

Trousdale has better coach and players and it is being played on the creek bank but it will still be pretty close

TC-21

SC-13

825356716[/snapback]

your 1/3 right...better players maybe but thats it...

how can u say satterfield is better than maynord....

satterfield-better players-worse record-played same teams played

maynord-good players-not as many-best record-same teams played

it ssounds like maynord gets more out of his players so i would have to say maynord is the better coach this year.

Should be a good one to go and watch. I hope my Owls play alot better this friday than they did last friday. I hope TC secondary is ready for the task at hand next week. I hope that our players play alot more physical this week, and with that being said if we are the more physical team, we will come out on top. Good luck Owls and hope there are not any injuries in this game.

I don't think I'm crying. Crying is when you make up a bunch of lame excuses for losing.

Twan...for the heck of it...please look up what Smith Co.s last 20 year record has been against Macon Co. Maybe...(probably not) that will shut up a trash talking Macon Co. fan who...like Bill Clinton...is trying to REWRITE history. :D

Fan

OK this is what i have to say about this game, i hope the best team wins, sc has the best tailback in the region ( no disrespect to Vaughn ) ( Vaughn has more touchdowns this season ) but wilmore can not do it by himself, tc has a talented team, I think it will help livingston out if trousdale wins, hey tree call me i will ride to the game with you this week if you got room, DEUCE YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM

Edited by LA Wildcat

Twan...for the heck of it...please look up what Smith Co.s last 20 year record has been against Macon Co. Maybe...(probably not) that will shut up a trash talking Macon Co. fan who...like Bill Clinton...is trying to REWRITE history. :D

Fan

825356978[/snapback]

I'll check that out. I'll guarantee the percentage is higher that it is against Gordansville...if that gives you an idea. :lol:

Smith County's Offensive Line will be the key to THIS and EVERY GAME!!! The O-LINE for the "MIGHTY" OWLS had better decide, as a group, to get to their assignments and be a little physical while finishing their blocks. It's all about execution....with no missed blocks!!! I believe it's time for SC's O-LINE to let Mr. #21 RUN!!!! If any of SC's LINE reads this and takes offense to it.......GOOD!!! I am calling SC's O-LINE out this week!!! RUNNING THE FOOTBALL is all about ATTITUDE....What are you gonna do O-LINE?!?!?

I heard from some SC players that calling the plays from the line messed them up against MC, that the o-line was all screwed up most of the night b/c of it. Just an excuse, or a legitimate potential problem?

825357371[/snapback]

I don't know. They've only been doing that for over 2 years. It shouldn't be a problem. I know TC does it too.