Meigs beatin Walker Valley

fan number1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the game is over and for the part bout corey we like him here this is his tight end

825357444[/snapback]

No question who does or does not like him. I just thought it was kind of bad that he refused to shake hands after the game. It was a good, clean game and there was NO reason not to shake the other teams hand.

WV showed very little class after the game.  Actually, just one player did as he refused to shake  hands with Meigs after the game.  You Central folks should know who he is (if you know what I mean).  Congrats to the Tigers on a big win.

825356958[/snapback]

IT WASN'T ONLY THE PLAYERS THAT LACKED CLASS. THE FANS WERE UNBELIEVABLE! THEY WOULD SIT THERE AND TELL YOU THEY CAME TO SEE THE BAND, NOT THE BALLGAME. THEY WOULD THEN PROCEED TO YELL AT YOU FOR YELLING FOR YOUR TEAM. WE CAN'T HELP IT THAT WE ALL HAD SIT ON ONE SIDE. MAYBE WHEN THEY GET SOME MORE BLEACHERS BUILT THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE EXCITEMENT OF ACTUALLY SEEING SOMEONE ENJOY THEMSELVES AT A BALLGAME.