York at Portland

timbdp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams scored easily in the first half, but York's D stopped Upperman in the second half while the offense still rolled. The week before York had 42 points 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter. Portland may get a shock on Friday.

825360912[/snapback]

The way I see it, York won't be able to score on us like they did Upperman. And if their defense let the Bees score 35 on them, then I see Portland putting up several points Friday night. TC held York's offense in check and I believe the Panther "D" will do likewise. In region games, Portland has a 42.5 points per game avg. while York has a 39.0 ppg. avg. Defensively though, the Dragons are giving up 20.5 ppg. while the Panthers defense has only allowed 5.0 ppg. including two shutouts. Oh, and I believe TC's defense held York scoreless. Could this be shutout number three in a row for the purple and white? We will see soon.

:D

Back to top. Still not much happening on this thread but it's getting closer to game day. Any Dragon fans out there? :lol: For that matter, where are the other Panther fans? :lol: I suppose they're still celebrating our four game win streak. :lol: I hope we make it five n a row tomorrow night. thumb

:lol: