Class 1-A Region 8

SouthFulton_Lineman

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanx UScared I had 12 tkls and yes I'm a Senior and that was my last high school game but I hope ya'll beat the crap out of JCS cuz they will lose tonite but good luck to them If ya'll contain Halls passing game and hold #1 and #15 to about 50yds a peice it'll be a mass murder no doubt I might come to the game but not for sure but I'll come watch ya'll at home in the playoffs Good luck from Big Red #55 thumb

man u kno we want to beat the he!! out of jcs. man i kno 12 tackles for a def. lineman is awsome. yea man come and whatch us. and as for people tlakin bad about south fulton and WC (jcs) u just common to WC for playoffs and see whats happends. and thnx for the words about halls. we have whatched the game tape and they are good but u kno as well as anyother team we play our defense is really strong. maybe see ya there #55. #71 thumb

:D SouthFulton ;) yea south fultons good until they play someone decient. i wouldn't even call greenfield decient and they even beat south fulton :angry: if you can't beat teams like green field and lake co. or west carrol what makes the thought even pop into your mind that you can keep the score with-in 5 td's after thje 1st quarter vs. USJ or someteam of that caliber. CRAZY :D

ok i see, yea yall have beat us but like i said u cant win them all. i think it ill be another close game. and for yall and usj its gonna ba good game i think. i say that yall will lose but u never kno. yall could pull it out. buy anyways good luck friday night. see u in the 2nd round. thumb

825404298[/snapback]

As a JCS fan i would like to say that wang15 dose not speak for all of us. I have a lot of respect for the WC program. Hey Uscared71 i dont think yall will have much of a problem with Perry Co there not that good.

GO EAGLES!