macon @ upperman

lineman78

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLEEP&TWAN i want 2 ask yall 2 please shut up with all the talk saying that we stink and that we dont have a chance.Smith County beat use last friday night and that is the end of it so would u please get off the Macon vs. upperman thread if all u got 2 say is negitive. and all u macon fans stay off the SCvs.TC thread unlease u got something good 2 say.plz becouse we got upperman this week not SMITH COUNTY.macon fans u cant live in the past and expect 2 win that is what is wrong this year everbody is still

living in the past.yea last year was a good feeling but u got 2 move on but never foreget it. and lets work hard and get a win friday night . lets get the jod done. thumb

Edited by rubberbandman_77

Being a student at mchs,I am very invovled in the football,i love going to the games,and everything.Last year was a great year for our team,but it is over.Don`t forget it,Just don`t act like it`s this year,There is absolutly no reason to forget it.cause it was one of the best things to ever happen in lafayette in years.For the team,coaches,school,and community,it pulled our town together..more then ever.Theres not as many supporters for the tigers as there was last year,but just work hard and we will be proud of you.I`m really doubting we go to playoffs this year,i`m not sayin we couldn`t but i`m just doubtin it by the looks.I think next year will still be a rocky road.but i`m thinkin that 2007 we will be pretty good.Not makin no promises..but good luck to you this friday night,and i hope i didnt offend anyone..Good Luck and God Bless...

825361305[/snapback]

very impressive post. finally someone from macon with some sense. :angry:

SLEEP&TWAN i want 2 ask yall 2 please shut up with all the talk saying that we stink and that we dont have a chance.Smith County beat use last friday night and that is the end of it so would u please get off the Macon vs. upperman thread if all u got 2 say is negitive. and all u macon fans stay off the SCvs.TC thread unlease u got something good 2 say.plz becouse we got upperman this week not SMITH COUNTY. lets work hard

and get a win friday night . lets get the jod done. thumb

825361346[/snapback]

uh ohh twan....we hit a nerve. :angry:

SLEEP&TWAN i want 2 ask yall 2 please shut up with all the talk saying that we stink and that we dont have a chance.Smith County beat use last friday night and that is the end of it so would u please get off the Macon vs. upperman thread if all u got 2 say is negitive. and all u macon fans stay off the SCvs.TC thread unlease u got something good 2 say.plz becouse we got upperman this week not SMITH COUNTY. lets work hard

and get a win friday night . lets get the jod done. thumb

825361346[/snapback]

Here...let me think...naaaaaah. After all the crap we put up with over the last season and this one...I'm not going to let up any time soon. :angry: If you can't take it...don't dish it out. We are going to keep hammering you. :D

uh ohh twan....we hit a nerve.  :D

825361354[/snapback]

Well....you were talkin about people from macon county with some sense.I wouldn't be talking because you are from SC still talking about the game last friday when you should be focusing on the game this Friday with yall and TC. Your the one with no sense.Your still in last week talkin about us. :angry:

Well....you were talkin about people from macon county with some sense.I wouldn't be talking because you are from SC still talking about the game last friday when you should be focusing on the game this Friday with yall and TC. Your the one with no sense.Your still in last week talkin about us. :D

825361370[/snapback]

Now...where are you from? :D Ah...we'll be ready for the Jackets. We also are going to hammer Macon the rest of the season...and probably beyond. You reap what you sow...and believe me...you've done a lot of sowing. :angry:

Well....you were talkin about people from macon county with some sense.I wouldn't be talking because you are from SC still talking about the game last friday when you should be focusing on the game this Friday with yall and TC. Your the one with no sense.Your still in last week talkin about us. :D

825361370[/snapback]

and all that made no sense.... :angry:...keep tryin...i admire your effort.

Yeah...like you people haven't been on every thread of ours.  Nah...your side wasn't full at any point in the game.  You went from "always full" to "pretty full" after the picture.  I think that fire is just about out for this year.  I don't know about most of the time...but last Friday a lot of you stayed home.  :D  Instead of a sea of blue...it appears there is a sea of blue and aluminum.  I don't think you Got R Done this year.  Next year...you won't either.  Your region will be too tough to succeed.  :D  As for Friday...I think those Beeeez are going to be buzzin'.

825359002[/snapback]

Seems funny to me that Antwan says our side was not full, yet Smith County had a hard time checking at the line because those Tiger fans were so loud. It even seemed like the boys in black were the visiting team at times. The Macon Co. Fans are great and they would follow thier team anywhere. As for Macon being finished, I don't think so. They are not quitters and they will battle to the end. Macon still has a shot at the playoffs, keep playing hard boys.

Seems funny to me that Antwan says our side was not full, yet Smith County had a hard time checking at the line because those Tiger fans were so loud.  It even seemed like the boys in black were the visiting team at times.  The Macon Co. Fans are great and they would follow thier team anywhere.  As for Macon being finished,  I don't think so.  They are not quitters and they will battle to the end.  Macon still has a shot at the playoffs, keep playing hard boys.

825361901[/snapback]

Yeah...you did have good support for a 1-3 team coming in. What scenario puts Macon in the playoffs? I'm all ears.