Guest Oakland

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
New standings please.

825364912[/snapback]

i normally would post them today but i have had a really and just not at school(had to attend a funeral this week and be interviewed by police) if you dont mind, i think i will just post them when i put the week 7 pickem

Guest region4fan

I am glad to see Dave racking up the numbers. He must be awfully tired from all this running. Maybe they might want to just let him rest this week! :P

I am wanting to see him get the Titans Player of the week really soon, but NOT against us :D .

He is back up in ATL right now with Jacqui, this is the her last weekend there, THANK GOD. But region i got some bad news, I think there is a slim chance that they might try to take Jacqui to the game Friday, im not sure yet but if she is there you know Dave is going to try to have a huge game for his biggest supporter. She hasnt got to see him play this year so if she is there, watch out. I know her dad is planning on being on the sidelines for this one too.

Guest region4fan

You just made me physically ill.....................thanks a lot sports fan!

Although I am ecstatic that Jaquie is ready to come home, that is not good news for us. She really gets Dave more intense..............maybe he should just sit with her in the stands and help her fend off all the well-wishers. Yes, that is an excellent idea............please feel free to pretend that you came up with it! :unsure:

OOH.I do not want him to get the Titans Award against us.................

How is Jaquie? I bet she is anxious to get back home to see her friends.I know you will be waiting on her doorstep too!