FACS or Rosemark

Intlpilot

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is tuff to loose by a point isn't it? No sarcasim intended - just know how it feels cause of Trinity game. Trinity lost to Fayette this week by 1 also- score was 14 to 13 so I guess we all know now how the 1 point thing feels. Like we said Byrne has lost lots of games thsi year so everybody thought they were not good and all but that don't mean nothin - in our division if you are playing up against larger schools.they are still good with speed and good atheletes. Byrne will win the rest of their region games I am sure - unless something horrible happens and then it is our game - FACS and TRA that will decide the 2nd or 3rd spot in the region. Both our games for next week are non-region -yours against Trinity and ours against Zion. Our game will be good I think and I know we are all looking forward to it. Well good luck to ya and we will see ya week after next.

FACS shut Byrne down in the first half and was leading 19-13 most of the 2nd half, Byrne got lucky on two broken HB passes which got them 40 yds on a 3rd down and a 4th down. I think FACS deserved to win that game by far, we ran all over them and passed quite a bit too. I think when we get our RB, CB back in another week, we can play them a lot better. Good luck to TRA this week.

FACS could beat the TN Titans and you would find an excuse for why they did, and in no way I am saying we have played a QUALITY team yet, EXCEPT Byhalia.  Byhalia is bigger than Byrne is, and probably as quick.  So for you to say our first 7 games were easy...no that's wrong, our first 5 were definently, with SBEC being a decent opponent.  Rosemark seems to have trouble with teams that have a big line, for example, Middelton, only 24-0, Byrne, lost the game.  Byahlia was bigger than both, so I would say the Byhalia game and SBEC game was a partial test of FACS character. I'm not going to tell you we're going to beat Byrne and be all cocky, but FACS has a good team this year, and we'll see what Byrne has.  That's all I can tell you.

825381544[/snapback]

I saw them last year against Memphis Catholic. No offense but Byhalia is really bad, one of the worst teams I've seen in a while. Some talent but not that well coached. It's only the second year they have team after the program took some time off. They could have gotten better this year. Judging by score only they seemed to give FACS problems. But ultimately, a homecoming team all the way.

Home Team

W - Byhalia 20 Walnut 35

L - Thrasher 0 Byhalia 6

L - Memphis Kirby 32 Byhalia 22

L - Byhalia 0 Holly Springs 40

L - North Pontotoc 39 Byhalia 19

L - Byhalia 14 First Assembly (Tenn.) 20

W - Memphis West Side 20 Byhalia 32

L - Byhalia 36 St. Benedict (Tenn.) 64 (At one point they were down 42 to 8)

It could have been Byhalia is very very athletic, and our starting TB/CB broke his collar bone right after halftime. I don't know maybe they weren't that great, maybe we didn't play that great because we were 3 pts from beating st benedict and they whooped up on Byhalia. But Byhalia improved tons since last year, we beat them 42-13 last year.

It could have been Byhalia is very very athletic, and our starting TB/CB broke his collar bone right after halftime.  I don't know maybe they weren't that great, maybe we didn't play that great because we were 3 pts from beating st benedict and they whooped up on Byhalia.  But Byhalia improved tons since last year, we beat them 42-13 last year.

825393794[/snapback]

I check Benedict's regular season schedules from the past three years, when have you ever played Benedict?