FACS or Rosemark

Intlpilot

Yeah Tipton-Rosemark is a great program. I'm glad to see my alma mater playing them. I was at the game for the second half last night and I will say I haven't seen a better player play this year than their QB #10 and ZCA has played Mt. Pleasant who is perhaps one of the top three in DIV I A. He is really athletic and a smart player. I did notice their team being a bit smaller than last years.

I think they're working on getting their own field. It's just so convenient playing there b/c it's just right down the road and it is a nice place to play.

825397269[/snapback]

Thanks for the vote for Drew. He is good and i hope he gets to play at a college somewhere. he wants to i think. Yeah our line is smaller than last yr cause we lost the seniors that made up the line. line is real, real young and some of bigger players got hurt early and were out for season. line next yr should be larger when all well and will have to fill some spots on the backfield.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FACS lost to trinity when they scored on like an 80 yd reverse. Half of Facs team is hurt, its ridiculous. They started playing trinity without both of their starting corners and the starting MLB. On offense they started without their 1st TB and TE. In the 3rd quarter last night against Trinity, FACS' 1st QB either sprained his MCL or tore it, they aren't sure yet. Most of the players should be back for the playoffs, I don't know about next week for Rosemark but definently for playoffs.

ok lets not make excuses for the loss...trinity is 90% underclassmen and do you think we use that as an excuse...no we have learned to play w/the cards we have been dealt

FACS lost to trinity when they scored on like an 80 yd reverse.  Half of Facs team is hurt, its ridiculous.  They started playing trinity without both of their starting corners and the starting MLB.  On offense they started without their 1st TB and TE.  In the 3rd quarter last night against Trinity, FACS'  1st QB either sprained his MCL or tore it, they aren't sure yet.  Most of the players should be back for the playoffs, I don't know about next week for Rosemark but definently for playoffs.

825396153[/snapback]

which players are gonna be out for the games against rosemark and will they be back for the playoffs

Booker is out for the season? What about basketball for him? I hate that it was torn. How long will he have to be off of it? Dangit, I wanted your team to be fully equipped to play ours. Make it good and interesting, ya know? Well you got guys that can step up - same as ours did when our best players got hurt and we had to replace them. Hey, we made it to the big ones contest finally. Rosemark and FACS are listed this week.

I do not see how FACS or TRA lost to Byrne. Both have appeared better to me that Byrne is. I have watched film off both teams playing Byrne and they both looked to have had the upper hand the whole game. I also saw when watching film how much atheletic ability that Byrnes quarterback had. This weekends showdown between FACS and TRA should be a great, close game but if sources are correct about the injuries FACS has acquired I see TRA pulling the game out by less than a touchdown. Sorry to hear about booker and good luck to both teams.