Marshall Co vs. Giles Co

84_champs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't put up much of a fight. I just do not understand. Our boys are big and strong and Deangelo is really fast, but we still cannot win. I am just now starting to learn about football, my son really likes the game.

Our team has several 11th and 12th graders but we still have won only 1 game.

Why are we not very good?

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse for Giles County, they get their annual drubbing at the hands of Marshall County.

Any time a team takes the lead on Giles County, the players faces just frown and instantly think the game is over. You have DeAngelo tossing his helmet and asking to be taken out of the game and the worst statistical defense (I'm almost positive) EVER at Giles County.

I'm not sure what the bigger problem is - Johnson whining and being selfish or the defense. The sad thing is, no matter how much he complains Johnson still gets the rock every game. Things have gotten very bad @ Giles County - Pulaski needs basketball season to start and in a hurry.

I'm not sure what the bigger problem is - Johnson whining and being selfish or the defense. The sad thing is, no matter how much he complains Johnson still gets the rock every game.

825365885[/snapback]

From this post DeAngelo Johnson and the great Tyler Smith must be related.

Temper tantrums,whining and crying. In what class do they teach these things in the Giles County School System ??

From this post DeAngelo Johnson and  the great Tyler Smith must be related.

Temper tantrums,whining and crying.  In what class do they teach these things in the Giles County School System ??

825368265[/snapback]

No we are not related but we are good friends :D . They don't teach it here i don't think cause i never had it. But wait until basketball season and we will see who is doing the whining and crying (i guess it will be me huh?) We are setting records on this year on marshall county make sure you be there!!!!!!! Almost did last year but until then football team keep playing hard. thumb

Hey Tyler, I said during basketball season that Marshall County would be taking the Giles County football team behind the WOODSHED in the fall.  However, I will be the first (or the second person now that you have already said it) to inform the folks down in Lewisburg that the Giles-Marshall basketball games in 2004-05 are going to be DUNKFESTS for the team in black & gold!!!  I sure am glad that these two schools enjoy beating up on one another so much, because Marshall owns the fall while Giles owns the winter!!!

825368736[/snapback]

Yeah that is how its always been(Besides a couple of years when Marcus was there and when yall made it to state that was a good run for Marshall County Tigers). Marshall in the fall Giles in the winter.

I still like Marshall county just some of the people there no hard feelings towards them. But a couple of more months its time to HOOP!!!!! thumb

But wait until basketball season and we will see who is doing the whining and crying (i guess it will be me huh?) We are setting records on this year on marshall county make sure you be there!!!!!!!

825368551[/snapback]

I will be there and yes I feel pretty positive that you will have a dunkfest on Marshall County. But I am also sure that none of the Marshall County players will be whining and crying when someone fouls them or bumps into them. Marshall County players win as a team and loose as a team.

I am unsure of the other big guy on Giles County team but in my opinion he is a better all around player than you MR Smiff. Loose your little strut and play like the player that you are. That attitude won't get you very far in your next endeavor as a basketball player. You are about to take a huge step into the real world and you had better leave your little boy temper tantrums in Giles County because they won't get you anywhere in Knoxville.