Boyd moving up to 2A?

BravesFan062

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knowing thats it real early to even think bout next year, but how do yall think that boyd will contend with the 2A teams in the regular season and playoffs?

825366075[/snapback]

Very well. They will do very well in their new region and should do well in the playoffs. The problum is that they will face Goodpasture by the second round every year.

Very well.  They will do very well in their new region and should do well in the playoffs.  The problum is that they will face Goodpasture by the second round every year.

825366080[/snapback]

well they played goodpasture last year and their playing them this week which is homecoming for boyd, so their not going to be a really new team to boyd. but goodpasture is a good team i think that boyd will be able to compete with them this week and next year.

i dont think boyd will have any trouble at all by making the move up to 2A. They already play alot of higher class teams and beat all them, so i think they should do fairly well in 2A. I'm not sure how good goodpasture is right now, but i've heard they supposed to be pretty good and it should be a good game this friday. So best of luck to the bucs

2A isnt easy my friends. 2A is a very competitive class. you see improved teams every year. so what makes you think boyd will just come into 2A and whip everyone? they havnt even played anyone from the west.

825366432[/snapback]

yeah, i know, thats what i was thinking. i had thought that 2A had some pretty good teams in it. And after hearin that boyd will lose some key starters, i dont know how it will turn out