Best team in the state

adidas23

Are you referring just to private schools, or open zoned public schools as well?

I did some research on MBA last year (Link).  I could absolutely confirm that 18 of MBA's 22 starters lived an average 3.9 miles from MBA, and the only reason I couldn't provide data on the missing four starters was that I did not know the players' parents names to look up real estate records.

So that's 3.9 miles in a 533 square mile city.  To give people an idea of how relatively close MBA kids live to school, Maryville is a 16 square mile city (Link).  For 18 of Maryville's 2003 staters to have lived as relatively close to their school, they would have had to have lived an average of 614 feet away from the school, or .116 miles.

825376739[/snapback]

I'd like to make it official: You have too much free time. Just a true statement.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Chattanooga and do not have a dog in this fight but i heard tons of hype about Riverdale in the pre season and after finally seeing them play i have to believe that all of the hype was a bunch of understatements this team is FOR REAL, i seriously believe that when a team scores sixty points in a game and the starters only play two quarters that is not a team you want to mess with

You got that right. I think somewhere back there, before I got in the skirmish with uberfan, I alluded to that too. Their the best in the state, right now anyway. Their also a class act in every fashion.

Now, some folks say runnin a 60 point score out on someone is harsh, but I'd say that's the fault of the defense, not Riverdale's offense. They can't help that their 2nd and 3rd string could beat most folk's 1st string. That's a problem we'd all like to have.

Ooltewah could have put 60 to 80 points on each team they have faced this year but pull their starters after halftime and use low percentage plays because you never know it may and come back and bight you in the butt. Beware Riverdale because Ooltewah will be in your way and expect the same for next year because their all JR's and now a new power is born.

Guest Rebelnation

It would be nice to see an all E Tennessee boro bash!! Ooletwah is tough this year too. Who knows, you might catch riverdale on a bad nite (do they have bad nites?) :ph34r: