SCHOOLS THAT DONT RESPECT THEIR TEAMS

BLAZEndaboro

Why is it that when a school is not having the best season the students start to talk like they could do better? my friend told that before one of blackmans football practice the cross country team was out practicing, their coach asked them if blackman was going to beat Oakland. the response from the cross country team was NO, they said that bhs doesnt know what it means to win and they dont try hard or play physical enough or smart enough to ever win again. this just makes me a little mad you know, even if bhs is 2-4 (fact - they beat oakland) them football team still has to practice hard everyday and its not like they dont try to win any games (as i recall they should of beat LC could of beat symrna and gallatin).then again maybe the cross country team is right, after all dont you have to be smart and able to take a beating to run around in circles for your practice

Edited by BLAZEndaboro

Guest region4fan

Who needs the suport of the cross country team?? You don't have to have them to win. Maybe you need to check their records as well.How amny meets have they won? You had a good win on Friday over us.Build on that and enjoy it. Worry about your next game. Trust me WHEN you start winning again, they will all be right back on your bandwagon. That is when you need to tell them to get lost.BUT..........................At least your band plays!