How to know if you play for RIverdale top ten

82cat

Guest region4fan

Yep...he's got hooks and sinkers hanging from that mullet. It is so tangled , I think I saw a nest of mockingbirds nesting in it. Pretty handy though....if he uses worms as bait.....

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just love it when grown men can come on here and talk trash, really noone cares, they are just trying to live out thier old fantasies of playing football becase they were never any good, and promote their favorite player, and its really sad when the comebacks are absolutely terrible, hahahahah youre ship just sunk, that was horrible, and people actually think that they got someone good on a site that talks about high school football, if that makes you feel better thats great, just go back to your minimum wage job and feel better about yourself because you could never really get out of high school

Guest region4fan

ORplay...........You are just jealous b/c I don't see anyone promoting YOU!!!!! Oh yeah maybe it is b/c you don't even rate a seat on the pep bus.

Wow, there goes that MORON ALERT alarm again.......

Edited by region4fan

ORplay...........You are just jealous  b/c I don't see anyone promoting YOU!!!!! Oh yeah maybe it is b/c you don't even rate a seat on the pep bus.

Wow, there goes that MORON ALERT alarm again.......

825390220[/snapback]

see this is the kind of stuff on coacht that i hate, crappy comebacks to stupid questions, thanks region4fan for proving my message valid

Guest region4fan
i just love it when grown men can come on here and talk trash, really noone cares, they are just trying to live out thier old fantasies of playing football becase they were never any good, and promote their favorite player, and its really sad when the comebacks are absolutely terrible, hahahahah youre ship just sunk, that was horrible, and people actually think that they got someone good on a site that talks about high school football, if that makes you feel better thats great, just go back to your minimum wage job and feel better about yourself because you could never really get out of high school

825390187[/snapback]

Yes, you are the poster child for intelligent posts ALL about football.............Riiiiiigggghhhttttttt!!! Go back to OR threads and stay off ours.

just love it when grown men can come on here and talk trash, really noone cares, they are just trying to live out thier old fantasies of playing football becase they were never any good, and promote their favorite player, and its really sad when the comebacks are absolutely terrible, hahahahah youre ship just sunk, that was horrible, and people actually think that they got someone good on a site that talks about high school football, if that makes you feel better thats great, just go back to your minimum wage job and feel better about yourself because you could never really get out of high school

If you think our comebacks are lame then simply get off of our threads. Stick to your precious OR threads and keep it within East TN becuase nobody from Middle Tenn, wants you on our threads trying to shoot down our comments.