waverly@richland

biggin_79

I'm no expert, but I say Richland 21 Waverly 6. Both teams have lost already to Cheatham County and Fairview, with Waverly loosing by a wider margin, all be it not much wider. Richland is now 2 - 5 for the season while Waverly is 1-6 for the season. Of the 5 games that Richland has lost........they scored a total of 50 points, while of the 6 games that Waverly has lost.......they scored a total of 20. You also have to take into contention, that this is NOT the same Richland team that played Cheatham County and Fairview. They have had a taste of Region Victory and they are hungry for more. All negativity is gone, and this team has come together as a TEAM!!!! Each week, they are playing better and better. They want the playoffs and all I can say is.........GO RAIDERS GO!!!!

Cbarkley what if lewis beats fairview and richland wins against waverly, What would happen if richland somehow beats lewis co and loretto what would happen in the region. Who would be 3rd and who would be 4th And who do u think the 3rd and 4th seed teams will play in the 1st round playoffs between huntigdon and camden central. Come watch richland play their tired of being denied their ready to play and go to the playoffs.

Well you can say alot by what if's and first of all us Richland raiders dont need to worry about who wins what and just focus on our games and winning our games and just let everything play out.

Richland has produced 122 points this year which is 17.4 points a game but they have gave up 187 points which is 26.7 points per game.Now last year through 7 games Richland only scored 81 points for 11.5 a game and for defense they had already gave up 220 points which is a pathetic 31.4 points per game.Richland is improving and they will be a force to deal with in the future,I say Richland beats waverly by aleast 14 and roll on and get into the playoffs.I gotta go sportscenter is on...........