montgomery central-creek wood

shingaling71

Where have boxheadbrewster, tink69, bird69, and knit69 been at so far during this thread???  It just wouldn't be a Montgomery Central thread or a CreekWood thread without reading intelligent posts from either of those fellas, LOL!!!

825376305[/snapback]

I dont know hopefully they will stay off and let people actually talk about the game instead of justin talkin a bunch of crap.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say fallbreak at CW has kept all the 69 smack talkers away from the internet.This should be a good game for a half, then the redhawks ground game should take over. CW is still the second best team in the region, they whipped marshall co. last friday everywhere except the scoreboard which is the only thing that really counts. REDHAWKS BY 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play for the CW jv, and i just want to say that today the starters came out fired up and the rain storm wasnt the only thing bringing the thunder on the field. I dont think ive ever seen the team practice so hard. You gotta love the rain. So that being said Montgomery Central better be ready to pay ball cuz i know CW is.

825378984[/snapback]

I think you must me tink69 in disquise. Anyway, we are ready for you guys. We beat giles alot worse than the score and yall are next!

Cbarkley where you at boy? You were wrong again. We beat Giles Co., we beat yall, Sycamore aint going to the playoffs and Giles is gonna beat you too. Even if they don't we did!

MONTGOMERY CENTRAL IS FOR REAL IN 2004!!!

I must tell you that Montgomery Central is a MUCH BETTER football team in 2004, then they were in 2003.  They have two really good running backs of their own that can make defenses suffer.  Their line is about equal to CreekWood's in terms of playing physical.  Both MC & CW shut down our running games when yall played us, but yalls secondary was very suspect.  I don't feel that the secondary will be much of an issue this week, due to the fact that CreekWood like to run the ball out of the smokestack-I while Montgomery Central prefers to run the football out of the wish-bone formation.  This may be the quickest game in TN high school football history and I really don't expect to see a total of 10 passes thrown in the contest.  Best of luck to both of these football teams in this one!!!

Is this game a Thursday night game or a Friday night game???  I hear that Mont. Cent. is playing all of their home games on Thursday nights this season.

825379423[/snapback]

It is a Friday night game. We play all our home games on friday except for the one we played against fairview. I play for Central and we had a really good practice today. We will be ready to play. We are better than what most people think. We like being the underdog because nobody expects us to beat anybody. We came in to the fairview game 21 point underdogs and we won. We can play with teams and were not going to back down against Creekwood. There is a difference in last years Central team and this years. We have senior leadership and that helps alot. We will be ready to play!!!

SethMo54 according to the big ones board at the front of coacht creek wood is actually the underdog this friday night. Central says that they beat Giles County worse than what the scoreboard said friday, well CW had more chances to beat Marshall and just couldnt get it done. This one should be great. GO RED HAWKS!