Chatt Central vs. RHEA..

DaBEARS2

They did play Rhea a lot closer than I thought, but they had a little help from the men in stripes.

825390715[/snapback]

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I'm tired of hearing about the REFS in ANY game. The refs never HAVE anything to do with the outcome of a game. And if you feel they did, then your team didn't take care of business!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a pounder fan, don't get me wrong. i live in the community. I know the pressure of playing a qb at a much higher level than you kids could dream about. I played in Atlanta at a school called southwest dekalb. Then i went on to play at Georgia Tech for four years as a wideout. So, trust me, i know the game. I also coached for five years and was an offensive coordinator for two. #4 is a good leader and posseses the talent to be a good qb, but after he had a good showing against ooltewah, it's been the me show and not the offensive arsenal that central is capable of putting up. #8 had a good showing friday night, and he looked more natural back there, moving around in the pocket hitting wide open receivers. Nothing frustrates an offensive coach or even a good qb than to find a wide open receiver and have the ball dropped, as nothing frustrates a wide receiver to be wide open and not get the ball.

Defensively, the kids took some bad angles and missed some tackles, that happens. But also, there was a definite weakness up the middle when you keep blitzing your linebackers from the outside, and Rhea county gets a center and a fullback on your middle linebacker, and no one else is there until you've gained 10 yards. As an offensive coordinator, what the defense was doing by alignment, is a dream.

When you guys realize it's "central purple pounders" that take the field, and not me or I, you can write your own ticket. i hope you find it, and hopefully it's not too late. Everyone that is around the program or comes to a game sees that. Guys talking trash to the visiting crowd instead of concentrating on the game. You can hear in the stands the profanity used on the field. Sometimes you get frustrated but if it's that loud, you have a problem. You should be kicked out. Run the play, get up, get back in the huddle, call the play and do it again. Not one of you has done anything so amazing that you have room to talk. We're talking trash with a 2-6 record. Who's listening?

825390398[/snapback]

Guru,

Great Post! This team has all it takes when the attitude becomes "my team", not "me". I hate hearing some of the kids, after a loss, talking & high-fivin' about a big play they made. When you lose, there are no big plays except the ones you allowed your opponent to beat you with.

I am a pounder fan, don't get me wrong. i live in the community. I know the pressure of playing a qb at a much higher level than you kids could dream about. I played in Atlanta at a school called southwest dekalb. Then i went on to play at Georgia Tech for four years as a wideout. So, trust me, i know the game. I also coached for five years and was an offensive coordinator for two. #4 is a good leader and posseses the talent to be a good qb, but after he had a good showing against ooltewah, it's been the me show and not the offensive arsenal that central is capable of putting up. #8 had a good showing friday night, and he looked more natural back there, moving around in the pocket hitting wide open receivers. Nothing frustrates an offensive coach or even a good qb than to find a wide open receiver and have the ball dropped, as nothing frustrates a wide receiver to be wide open and not get the ball.

Defensively, the kids took some bad angles and missed some tackles, that happens. But also, there was a definite weakness up the middle when you keep blitzing your linebackers from the outside, and Rhea county gets a center and a fullback on your middle linebacker, and no one else is there until you've gained 10 yards. As an offensive coordinator, what the defense was doing by alignment, is a dream.

When you guys realize it's "central purple pounders" that take the field, and not me or I, you can write your own ticket. i hope you find it, and hopefully it's not too late. Everyone that is around the program or comes to a game sees that. Guys talking trash to the visiting crowd instead of concentrating on the game. You can hear in the stands the profanity used on the field. Sometimes you get frustrated but if it's that loud, you have a problem. You should be kicked out. Run the play, get up, get back in the huddle, call the play and do it again. Not one of you has done anything so amazing that you have room to talk. We're talking trash with a 2-6 record. Who's listening?

825390398[/snapback]

good post guru. no one is listening when you are 2-6. Hopefully we find the it factor you are talking about and make a late push.

thanks guys, i just want to see this team win, and they have the team, but the mindset is horrible. Just get on the field and do it! Don't talk until you have proven that you lived up to your potential, which would be atleast 3rd round of the playoffs. Until then, shut up! keep your mind on the game, listen to the coaches, run the plays, execute, get back in the huddle, hustle to the ball, (cut out all of the walking) and hit 'em in the mouth again. Do the talking with your pads!

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I'm tired of hearing about the REFS in ANY game.  The refs never HAVE anything to do with the outcome of a game.  And if you feel they did, then your team didn't take care of business!

825390859[/snapback]

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. When a Ref throws a flag and then picks it up and puts it back in his pocket without waving it off, it can change the game.(Which happened more then once.) 3 touchdowns being called back can also change the game. So yeah refs can definitely change the outcome and also the momentum of a game. So think about what your saying before running that mouth.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. When a Ref throws a flag and then picks it up and puts it back in his pocket without waving it off, it can change the game.(Which happened more then once.) 3 touchdowns being called back can also change the game. So yeah refs can definitely change the outcome and also the momentum of a game. So think about what your saying before running that mouth.

825394707[/snapback]

yeah but on the two touchdowns called back, there were definite penalties, and he only picked up the flag twice. Once in Rhea's favor and once in central's. the one in central's favor was really a clip but the refereee closest to the play said it wasn't. I don't think central's people were happy with the officials either. They called double the penalties on central, but i haven't heard anyone from there get on here and complain about the refs. You guys won and complain about one play that got away. refs are human. They took their time spotting the ball at the end allowing you guys to run out 49 seconds at the end of the game on fourth down, when all central needed was a few seconds the way they had been playing, but central isn't on here complaining, you guys played a good game and so did central. The refs made mistakes on both sides, and I don't know of any game on any level where a ref doesn't make a couple during a game. If you think you can do better, try being one, and you'll see how much we ask five or six guys to see on a field all in a split second.