Mt Juliet

Vikingalumnist

Osborne didn't even play the tailback slot until the 3rd game of the year...the first time he has ever played tailback. He's a converted quarterback to H-back and now to tailback. In five games he has over 700 yards rushing with about a 5.5 to 6 yard average. Whoever is responsible for reporting the stats to the Tennessean does a poor job and an injustice to the kids. They have missed reporting two games including the 231 yards against Northwest. Oh, he also plays the strong safety position and virtually never comes out of the game. thumb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I had seen posts that he was highly touted at the start of the year on this board, but his numbers that I have seen have not been ver impressive.  I didn't read every post, but is he being recruited by any D-1 teams?  I thought that he was going to light it up this year.

825393404[/snapback]

What are you talking about? his numbers have been very impressive all year. The man doesnt even get the start at tailback until the 3rd game of the year and yet he is still came close to the 1000 yd mark. He played just about every minute of every game. You obviously didnt read all the post about him. He doesnt play tailback but safety also. I know he hasnt been recruited by D-1 but someone should be he is a heck of a player and deserves a lot of recognition for his hard nose playing. thumb WAY TO PLAY HARD WES!!!