Richland and Waverly

OlineR5aa

well all that i am going to say is this is going to be a key game for both teams not just Richland or just Waverly both teams have had a bad season...so both teams are looking for a win..however yes if Richland comes out on fire and running on all cylinders then yes it will be an interresting game but just becouse Richland dose score 1 or possibly 2 times on waverly in the first half and waverly only scores 1 time dosent mean the tigers will give up...Richland is a good football team i will give them that...they just are missing a few key players just like waverly just missing a few key players either way Richland be ready becouse when we get there tomorrow be ready for the tigers becouse they want to go to playoffs just like yall do...bring "A" game and we will bring "A" game and good luck to you guys and may the better team win..good luck.. thumb

825381694[/snapback]

I like your sportsmanship by the way what number were you on Waverly?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all that i am going to say is this is going to be a key game for both teams not just Richland or just Waverly both teams have had a bad season...so both teams are looking for a win..however yes if Richland comes out on fire and running on all cylinders then yes it will be an interresting game but just becouse Richland dose score 1 or possibly 2 times on waverly in the first half and waverly only scores 1 time dosent mean the tigers will give up...Richland is a good football team i will give them that...they just are missing a few key players just like waverly just missing a few key players either way Richland be ready becouse when we get there tomorrow be ready for the tigers becouse they want to go to playoffs just like yall do...bring "A" game and we will bring "A" game and good luck to you guys and may the better team win..good luck.. thumb

825381694[/snapback]

GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!!! SO NICE TO SEE HERE, AS OPPOSED TO ALL THE SMACK/TRASH TALK!

I like your sportsmanship by the way what number were you on Waverly?

825381786[/snapback]

well i currently play for them now... i am a junior my # is 66 i play center and nose guard...mostly center though...r u going to the game? well if you are it is like i said it will be a battel of the worst of the best..and good luck everyone on the rest of the season and in the playoffs and if you dont make playoffs this year rembier not everyone can go. work hard and get ready for next season

OMG WAT A GAME ALL I GOT TO SAY IS GOOD JOB TO ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES FOR A HARD FOUGHT GAME WELL GOOD LUCK TO THE TIGERS AND KEEP UR HEADS UP AND GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF UR SEASON......AND AGAIN GOOD GAME

825383980[/snapback]

i guess all that i can say is yes that was one of the best games we have played all season..its like i said in a prevouse intry....both teams bring "A" game and i promise if you go to watch this game then you got your moneys worth....yes this was a very difficult game to loose..but...richland played an awsome game....in my opinion i know this sounds like im just saying this becouse i am a tiger but right there at the end of the game when #88 of the tigers went to intercept the football i believe with all of my heart that that was a catch for the tigers...i know its over and i am not saying that is the only reason the radiers won the game they played some awsome ball but i know that we caught the ball but the reffs. said different..for a final thought good luck raiders in the playoffs you deserved it just as much as we did but go play and do what yall do best....play as a team!!!! i cant wait to play yall next season...it will be my last so lest make it better than this one and lets make it to wear weither we win or loose both Richland and Waverly will be #1 and #2 in our reagon.....good luck and god bless

i guess all that i can say is yes that was one of the best games we have played all season..its like i said in a prevouse intry....both teams bring "A" game and i promise if you go to watch this game then you got your moneys worth....yes this was a very difficult game to loose..but...richland played an awsome game....in my opinion i know this sounds like im just saying this becouse i am a tiger but right there at the end of the game when #88 of the tigers went to intercept the football i believe with all of my heart that that was a catch for the tigers...i know its over and i am not saying that is the only reason the radiers won the game they played some awsome ball but i know that we caught the ball but the reffs. said different..for a final thought good luck raiders in the playoffs you deserved it just as much as we did but go play and do what yall do best....play as a team!!!! i cant wait to play yall next season...it will be my last so lest make it better than this one and lets make it to wear weither we win or loose both Richland and Waverly will be #1 and #2 in our reagon.....good luck and god bless

825384020[/snapback]

Actually, aren't you cellar dwellers this year? Already talking about next year HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, after all your posts now you know, mr. tigers, you guys are the bottom of the 5AA barrel. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And I can tell you go to Waverly. You can't spell previous. HAHAHHA!

This was a great game by both teams,now we have to have a good week of practice and prepare for lewis for our last home game and it is senior night.Waverly good luck to yall guys yall played hard and played with alot of class and i do think that richland and waverly could be #1 and #2 in the region next year both teams are young and very talented and have alot of heart.Richland is going playoff hunting baby!!

This was a great game by both teams,now we have to have a good week of practice and prepare for lewis for our last home game and it is senior night.Waverly good luck to yall guys yall played hard and played with alot of class and i do think that richland and waverly could be #1 and #2 in the region next year both teams are young and very talented and have alot of heart.Richland is going playoff hunting baby!!

825385408[/snapback]

I agree. Both very young and talented, with good programs coming up in Jr. High.