Who will be the team to watch in 1A next year.

DansbyGilmore

The only reason Trousdale went up to 3A is CPA, DCA and Ezell. Now that they are out of the picture Trousdale shows it's face again in 1A. They never were the greatest of sports.When SP beat them in 99 not only did they not shake hands, they got on the bus with their uniforms on they were so anxious to leave. They acted as if the 1A title was deeded to them. Course SP, CPA, Ezell and Boyd showedthem it was not.

825400472[/snapback]

I dont know who u are, but one thing is for sure, you dont know much about Trousdale County Football. First of all when we was in 1A we beat the breaks off most of the Private schools(Even though they recruited and tried to buy the best talent around). Second Trousdale was not scared of Private schools then and they are not NOW!!! To bad most of the privates are goin to 2A, because with the talent we have coming up now, we would take u behind the woodshed(And you know what goes on out there buddy!! thumb ) So dont give me this BULL about how Trousdale is soo scared of private school because we use to beat up on them pretty bad, with the exception of a couple teams, such as the South Pitt -99 and CPA-00. So please dont talk trash, when u have no clue what ur talkin about.

P.S. Private Schools should be in their own classification since THEY RECRUIT!!! :unsure:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know who u are, but one thing is for sure, you dont know much about Trousdale County Football.  First of all when we was in 1A we beat the breaks off most of the Private schools(Even though they recruited and tried to buy the best talent around).  Second Trousdale was not scared of Private schools then and they are not NOW!!!  To bad most of the privates are goin to 2A, because with the talent we have coming up now, we would take u behind the woodshed(And you know what goes on out there buddy!! thumb )  So dont give me this BULL about how Trousdale is soo scared of private school because we use to beat up on them pretty bad, with the exception of a couple teams, such as the South Pitt -99 and CPA-00.  So please dont talk trash, when u have no clue what ur talkin about.

P.S.  Private Schools should be in their own classification since THEY RECRUIT!!! :angry:

825409520[/snapback]

that dude is on somethin. TC has numerous state titles. how could he say they didnt compete? they dominated most years and for their size they have done better than any 1A size team could do in 3A. TC will again dominate single A next year. i jus hope we can keep playin them. i think we have one of the best rivalries in TN.

that dude is on somethin. TC has numerous state titles. how could he say they didnt compete? they dominated most years and for their size they have done better than any 1A size team could do in 3A. TC will again dominate single A next year. i jus hope we can keep playin them. i think we have one of the best rivalries in TN.

825410089[/snapback]

They did compete. Between them and SP they pretty well ruled 1A in the 90s. But starting 2000 when CPA and the rest of the so-called alpabets and Boyd took over the top spots Trousdale got out and went up to3A because they could compete better there. Thats just the way it was. Trousdale was and is a huge factor in 1A football so is South Pittsburg but they both suffered when the privates realized there was money in them there gates and brought in good coaches and started looking for students that had potential to be better players and took a greater interest in football.

825410089[/snapback]

Yeah I think it stinks that our Region is getting broken up because we are gonna miss alot a good rivalry football. I have heard that Trousdale is gonna be playing Macon the next couple years and it would be nice to have an annual game against you guys or Portland.

I hate that we are moving to 1A. If we move down and win state like many people are saying what does that accomplish? We are going to have an awesome team next year and IMO we would win 4-3A next season with the team we would have returning. So we are gonna go to 1A and go back to beating teams like Monterey and Red Boiling 60-0 every week. I like it better the way it is.

Yeah I think it stinks that our Region is getting broken up because we are gonna miss alot a good rivalry football. I have heard that Trousdale is gonna be playing Macon the next couple years and it would be nice to have an annual game against you guys or Portland.

I hate that we are moving to 1A. If we move down and win state like many people are saying what does that accomplish? We are going to have an awesome team next year and IMO we would win 4-3A next season with the team we would have returning. So we are gonna go to 1A and go back to beating teams like Monterey and Red Boiling 60-0 every week. I like it better the way it is.

825419556[/snapback]

Im tellin yall watch out for that Trinity team they have all kinds of talent and finished the season with a 6-5 record. Trinity will come out with somthing to prove next year after not making the playoffs because of some early to mid season let downs. Im not sayn Trousdale wont be good im just sayn theres going to be some competition. JCS will likly be an ok team.

Edited by Bighurt

825419556[/snapback]

i agree with u. they would be the team in 4-3A next year if we stayed together. they would contend for the state even in 3A. they will dominate single A.

Who cares, the best teams are leaving 1A and 1A will have a many middle of the road teams who would actually be bottom of the road teams with the schools who are bumping up still playing 1A. what will the region that South Pitt is in look like with the loss of BBS will that region pic up some teams?

Who cares, the best teams are leaving 1A and 1A will have a many middle of the road teams who would actually be bottom of the road teams with the schools who are bumping up still playing 1A.  what will the region that South Pitt is in look like with the loss of BBS will that region pic up some teams?

825427674[/snapback]

Funny that you mention South Pittsburg. It looks like SP will most likely be the consistent favorite for their region. Mark my word if that coach "Son of Great Pumpkin " or grider or whatever his name is doesn't get his head out of the sand he will be a loser again. He had a 6"5" reciever in 1A football and refused to put someone in at QB who could get the ball to him. SP had freshman come in at Lookout Valley and save Grider's rear and I think he may have played one other set of downs at QB all year. That school has more raw talent year in and year out than most schools in all of the Chatt. and less a coach than Richard Hardy. Note: they don't field a team.

Who cares, the best teams are leaving 1A and 1A will have a many middle of the road teams who would actually be bottom of the road teams with the schools who are bumping up still playing 1A.  what will the region that South Pitt is in look like with the loss of BBS will that region pic up some teams?

825427674[/snapback]

I hate to break it to you my man, but it Boyd stayed in 1A next year, Trousdale would wax them. :lol:

I hate to break it to you my man, but it Boyd stayed in 1A next year, Trousdale would wax them. :lol:

825428042[/snapback]

It would have to be next year cause they sure wouldn't have last year nor this year or year before last for that matter and That's a fact.

Edited by krp