Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Same with Eisfelder from Providence not even getting a look in DII 1A.   But to me the biggest head scratcher is Collins from Lookout Valley. He wasn't even voted the best pitcher or player on his own team, a team that lost like 20 baseball games. Mind blowing. 
    • Whispers abound suggesting that Robbie Atwood has been observed surreptitiously shadowing the erstwhile football coach on numerous occasions. Does such conduct align with the standards of acceptability? 
    • Is it conceivable that BJ West will maintain his ardor if it necessitates forgoing attendance at his progeny's culminating year of scholastic endeavors? Such a scenario appears implausible upon closer scrutiny. 
    • Wartburg heading to state for the first time in school history. Braylen Melton (sophomore) threw a 1 hitter today against North Greene. 
    • I havent kept up with Keeton since he went to Oakland, so hearing he is in a BOE role now, that may trump him coming back.  Rennard on the other hand. That dude is a Man Builder! And he was cut loose this spring from Scotts Hill. Heard him in a interview a few months back and he inspired me. He needs to be back home in the Purple & Gold, regardless of if he is HC or not or even if he doesnt coach at all, his presences will improve the environment. But Again, I have no clue if he would even be interested.