Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge

owlsfan10

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, let me rephrase myself--i hope segeantowl loses this one by a thousand. however, i am not a big fan of ooltewah at all, not since they talked so much in 2001 and proved so little.

2001 semifinal game--riverdale 35, ooltewah 7

and for all you ooltewah fans that are about to flood me with posts, just keep taking advice from the old milli vanilli song and "blame it on the rain." funny how you guys say that if it had not rained, then your offense could have gotten on track--didn't seem to hurt our offense that year, especially not our stud ralph king, who had over 200 yds. rushing in that game. but, i forgot that according to you guys, ralph king was overrated and didn't deserve mr. football honors--it should have gone to patrick flanagan, right? riddle me this--who had over 2600 yds and 45 touchdowns his junior year, then turned around and had 2800 yds and 50 tds his senior year with everyone and their momma keying on him. bottom line ooltewah, riverdale was better than you in every aspect of the game that year, whether you want to admit that or not.

Edited by rhshasbeen66

Hey MR. Riverdale High School...go back to the Riverdale thread! Everyone knows Riverdale is good. Nobody has disputed that. I was at the game in 2001 (I was a senior that year), and Riverdale flat beat Ooltewah. I've never seen a team that was so impressive. I was impressed by them from the time they got off the bus until they boarded it again on their way back home.

You got your state championship, and several more. So just shut up and stay out of it until you see Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, Or DB on your schedule in several weeks!

wow gradfromthenest...you lose your temper a little too easy. i can't help that i don't like ooltewah, and these boards are here for people to argue and voice their opinions. if you want a board where everyone agrees on something and plays nice, then why don't you go visit a disney message board and comment on the little mermaid, punk. i was a junior that year and i played in that game and ooltewah was one of the most overrated teams i ever played against. they were just terrible against us. i don't think this year will be any different. tell you what, i'll save you a seat at tomahawk stadium if you want to watch the semis, because i'm sure your boys from o-town will not be doing anything better during thanksgiving week--they surely won't have a football game that late in the season.

Edited by rhshasbeen66