Houston vs Ooltewah

timbdp

Houston has played a very competitive schedule against some of the best teams in the state. They have some quality wins/ties and even some quality losses to good teams. The schedule for Ooltewah has not been nearly as impressive. Good record, but not enough games against quality competition. Therefore, I pick Houston to win 3-1.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a sec....Ooltewah schedule was pretty tough at the beginning of the year! IHere are a few of the teams they played:

Centennial

John Paul II

Brentwood

Blackman

McMinn County

Franklin Road Academy 2002 state champ in A/AA

CCS defending state champ in A/AA

GPS

DCA

Those are just a few off the top of my head...hopefully I'm somehwta correct! Haha, help me out Owls Players!

Houston 5 Ooltewah 0...

Ooltewah controlled the first half and had many near goals and opportunities but couldnt finish. Houston scored a goal early in the 2nd half and couldn't put it behind them and went sliding downhill from there. GREAT SEASON LADY OWLS, they should be back next year, they'll only graduate one player.

YeaIm Cool, you should change your name to to HiImStupid... less united? I have never seen a better example of team unity in my life. The Lady Owls Soccer team had a rough start this year, but they stuck together and fought hard to get where they are now.

825389675[/snapback]

Haha I wish i could of seen that game, a team THAT United usually dosent lose 5-0 but hey what do i know, im stupid

Edited by YeaImCool