McMinn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u look back in this, tonymontana, your the one asking another guy for his name... so yeah guess you forgot about that

825426802[/snapback]

But...he isn't anymore as you can tell. He knows who it is, he wont tell you though. And you shouldnt ask for his name, he might hurt you terribly.

just wait.... who are you anyways? say your name if your gonna talk all this stuff

825425214[/snapback]

"just wait" u say....Ethan what are u gonna do....HEAD BUTT ME....hahaha...that would be quite a tragic death because i can't imagine how hard and fierce ur GIANT HUGE MAGNORMOUS & OVERSIZED nogging will hurt if u head butted me.......But anyhoo...Ethan yall stink...yall stink everything that is capable of bein sucked on my friend.....yall can't beat the MCHS freshmen team my fellow Big headed Woman.....yall are going down...down to China Town to be exact......ur a disgrace...i would shoot myself if i attended Central......and yea Mr. Tonymontana is right AGAIN Ethan...because u certainly don't give out names on here fella DUH.....man ur soo retarded...i thought with a head the size of yours u would have a lot more knowledge than that...but Yep i was wrong......because u are one HUGE headed retarded kid that smells like a big pile of poopie.

But i best be on my way because like i said in my previous statement....Big patty Fritz doesn't approve of me surfing the web.....sooo im on my way....Ethan, before i make my departure...listen to me....u go home right after u leave school today and u wash & wash & wash and then wash some more on that head of yours...b/c i expect it to be an ALL-NIGHT project since it is sooooooooooooooooOOoooooOoo HUGE and all (VERY valuable piece of information)......but im leavin now...and im lookin forward to destroying u on here really soon and esp. on the bball court.....well cya-later thumb

Edited by Sir Elmer Buford Johnson

"just wait" u say....Ethan what are u gonna do....HEAD BUTT ME....hahaha...that would be quite a tragic death because i can't imagine how hard and fierce ur GIANT HUGE MAGNORMOUS & OVERSIZED nogging will hurt if u head butted me.......But anyhoo...Ethan yall stink..yall can't beat the MCHS freshmen team my fellow Big headed Woman.....yall are going down...down to China Town to be exact......ur a disgrace...i would shoot myself if i attended Central......and yea Mr. Tonymontana is right AGAIN Ethan...because u certainly don't give out names on here fella DUH.....man ur soo retarded...i thought with a head the size of yours u would have a lot more knowledge than that...but Yep i was wrong......because u are one HUGE headed retarded kid that smells like a big pile of poopie.

But i best be on my way because like i said in my previous statement....Big patty Fritz doesn't approve of me surfing the web.....sooo im on my way....Ethan, before i make my departure...listen to me....u go home right after u leave school today and u wash & wash & wash and then wash some more on that head of yours...b/c i expect it to be an ALL-NIGHT project since it is sooooooooooooooooOOoooooOoo HUGE and all (VERY valuable piece of information)......but im leavin now...and im lookin forward to destroying u on here really soon and esp. on the bball court.....well cya-later      thumb

825427954[/snapback]

It doesn't matter mcminn still stinks

825428669[/snapback]

I guess you would know since you have been watching them everyday in practice and you know exactly what plays they are going to run and considering the fact your Mrs. Cleo, I guess you do know. How about you just wait until Monday and see, when they come out with the R-n-G!! :angry:

I think Central boys will do well again.  Losing Wes to Bradley hurt but they have strong ones coming up.  Has Nicolo or any of the other strong freshmen made varsity yet?  Central boys will be good for years to come I feel.  It looked to me watching the elementary tourney last year that Central was getting stronger talent then this side of the creeK!!!!!!!!!!!

825393510[/snapback]

i agree with blackandgold. Mtn View is a very strong team that will dominate the county. in a few years all of those players will be moving up and that will be trouble 4 McMinn.