tennessee highs wrestling team

wrestlingcoach

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Science Hill win that region last year?  Is Tennessee High gonna be better than they are this year?  I no everybody talks about Dobyns-Bennett at the beginning of the season, but doesn't Science Hill always win? :D

825391703[/snapback]

yes the hill won region 1 last year and TN high was on the lower rungs of the region ladder if memory serves correct... Dobyns bennett is tough they beat science hill in a dual last year but they lost quite a few guys. But ya cant over look them. Watch out for Sullivan East this year, we have a tough lineup so far and we may be able to upset DB or even Science Hill.

Well, I look at it like this for a team to be good you have to have a good coach, but i think Mays is a good coach ive watched him coach and knowing him he will have his team ready and those two seniors should step up too and hopefully lead them to a couple fo wins I've seen Mumpower wrestle and I've seen Higgins wrestle in a few JV matchs and he did well, But overall I think its up to Mumpower to lead this team, but there are a few other seniors on the team to so let see what happens seniors listed 1.Drew Kennedy 2. Johnny Greaybeal thumb

with two seniors gone can Travis HIggins (171) and Micheal Mumpower (140) led the vikings to another regions win and another state apperence :)  thumb

825391376[/snapback]

Travis Higgins (171) can wrestle he knows exactly what and how to do it.

Micheal Mumpower is good but not quite as good as Travis Higgins The year

probably wont be as good without the seniors But Travis and Micheal will

lead the team to region tournaments.